Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MAVtv Plus

Tonight it is working on the website (PC). It also shows it as available for both monthly and yearly subscribers. Like last year (and last night), my guess is the next yearly-only subscription show will run into the same issues. This appears to be a database issue that they can't figure out how to either identify or correct. Either way, everyone should be able to watch no matter how they are viewing it.

I’m only hearing audio over the track PA. Nothing on the stream!

That's probably how they fixed the problem for me. Knowing they hadn't actually fixed the problem, they just made it monthly accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    That's probably how they fixed the problem for me. Knowing they hadn't actually fixed the problem, they just made it monthly accessible.
    That's what I'm thinking. I don't know if tonight was supposed to be yearly-only but since last night was, that's probably the case. And I have no audio whatsoever.

Edit- restarted it and audio is fine now.

I'm so p1ssed! Wtf is this BS with not and can't watch without yearly subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by obamaracing#1 View Post
    I'm so p1ssed! Wtf is this BS with not and can't watch without yearly subscription.
    LOL Obama Racing,,,best name ever!

Folks if you are having issues logging into MAVTVPLUS tonight need to email asap racehelp@mavtv.com.

If you guys go back to the login page they have now changed today's race back to a Yearly Only. I risked it and logged out then logged back in and it worked...I hope it works for you guys as well. Good luck and may the farce be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    If you guys go back to the login page they have now changed today's race back to a Yearly Only. I risked it and logged out then logged back in and it worked...I hope it works for you guys as well. Good luck and may the farce be with you.
    its a complete sh4t show. I can't firgure out how to change to yearly subscription ( why they made it to where you need one to watch is beyond stupid).

working on my iphone now , I think lololol. Says heats are coming up. I was so confused.

working on my iphone now , I think lololol. Says heats are coming up. I was so confused.
    It should be working for everyone on all types of devices. And you're right snake x3, it has switched back to yearly-only.

I'm watching 604's finish qualifying, I rhought they weren't showing any of the sport classes. I mean I'm ok with watching support classes.

TDRacin is that just a website error with the yearly subscrption being needed for tonights race? I think thats what I'm reading.

I've got the yearly subscription and I can't watch on Roku or through my office PC. I've now sent 4 emails asking for help and I've received NOTHING back. This is bull$hit! Worst customer service ever!

I just got home and it's working for me tonight. Thanks MAVTV

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I've got the yearly subscription and I can't watch on Roku or through my office PC. I've now sent 4 emails asking for help and I've received NOTHING back. This is bull$hit! Worst customer service ever!
    That sucks it's working for me tonight

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Have you reset your password? That usually fixes it. It is working now.

TDRacin is that just a website error with the yearly subscrption being needed for tonights race? I think thats what I'm reading.

I don't know. I have the yearly subscription.

I just checked the pc and I can watch it ,phone,and firestick all at same time.....

TDRacin I was afraid to so, I logged in with my old password and it's working for me tonight

I am trying to watch on the Roku and all I get is a message saying "service is unavailable. try again later" with an OK box below it. I click on OK and it goes back to the Roku home.