Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: MAVtv Plus

Another good automobile race from the best track in Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by TowerView View Post
    Folks if you are having issues logging into MAVTVPLUS tonight need to email asap racehelp@mavtv.com.
    I've now been trying for 2 hours to watch the race from Georgia. I've tried to get help from the email address you posted and all I get is a canned email message back. I've changed my password, also. When I log in it goes to a page that asks me to choose a plan. I am grandfathered into the $59.99 yearly rate and I've watched live events since me CC was charged.

Why can't we get a f-cking phone number or something that can actually help. This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced from a streaming service!!

I really don't want to give my grandfathered rate but at this point I feel I'm having it stuck up my ass by you people and that ain't a good feeling!

Is there any body I can contact or talk to on the phone. I've just about had it!!!

Good race, fast efficient program, no lame post heat race interviews definitely a plus.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I've now been trying for 2 hours to watch the race from Georgia. I've tried to get help from the email address you posted and all I get is a canned email message back. I've changed my password, also. When I log in it goes to a page that asks me to choose a plan. I am grandfathered into the $59.99 yearly rate and I've watched live events since me CC was charged.

Why can't we get a f-cking phone number or something that can actually help. This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced from a streaming service!!

I really don't want to give my grandfathered rate but at this point I feel I'm having it stuck up my ass by you people and that ain't a good feeling!

Is there any body I can contact or talk to on the phone. I've just about had it!!!
    Mine worked great tonight, after having issues last night.

Ha, maybe they read your A-hole remarks, and won't let you in.

Be nice, and nice things may happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    I received an email this morning to the 200,000th support ticket I opened last night saying they have fixed the problem. After 8 months of failing to provide the service I paid for, I replied that if they are lying again, the next email they receive from me will be a request for a full refund.

I really hope they did fix it. I don't want my money back. I want the service I purchased. It is appalling that MavTV doesn't care about their customers. This isn't MLB or the NFL. This is a small niche sport. Alienating the handful of us that support the sport is incomprehensible.
    Amen!! This has went on for far too long.

I've now been trying for 2 hours to watch the race from Georgia. I've tried to get help from the email address you posted and all I get is a canned email message back. I've changed my password, also. When I log in it goes to a page that asks me to choose a plan. I am grandfathered into the $59.99 yearly rate and I've watched live events since me CC was charged.Why can't we get a f-cking phone number or something that can actually help. This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced from a streaming service!!I really don't want to give my grandfathered rate but at this point I feel I'm having it stuck up my ass by you people and that ain't a good feeling!Is there any body I can contact or talk to on the phone. I've just about had it!!!
    It sounds as if somebody there is playing cornhole with you ? ? Shame on them ! !

Thats what I had to do on the re-launch cirf! I sent an email and they gave me a $40 rebate!

5 pages as to why you don't want to waste your time and money for MAVtv plus. Get off yer butt and go to the track.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    5 pages as to why you don't want to waste your time and money for MAVtv plus. Get off yer butt and go to the track.
    That's a nice straw man argument if I've seen one!

For everyone else still having issues, this is why I recommend a Google Chromecast device. If a Roku, Firestick, AppleTV fails you, there are usually other options (PC or phone) that will allow you to watch. It's a cheap investment ($25 or so) to watch.

It will be interesting to see how the fan counts add up this year with all the streaming. So far they've been less than stellar but it's still early.
    8/13/16

It’s not Mav it’s operator error. Who logs out after watching and logs back in each time? Why would you do all that work? Looks like about 10 people out of all subscribers have issues and always the same people lol. Anyone under the age of 55 having issues? Just come on here and complain like you’re on the View.

Sorry waac77, but you're an idiot if you think all of this is operator error. While in most cases that maybe the case, not here. Mav have been struggling mightily over the past year since they switched from LORTV to the new MavTVPlus app. I'm guessing you're new to this or haven't been paying attention when races are happening. Why do you think they gave everything away for free starting with the 2021 Chili Bowl all the way up until May? Because they're nice?!?! GTFOH The logging in and out has nothing to do with this. Your comments suggest you recently signed up. Whatever

It will be interesting to see how the fan counts add up this year with all the streaming. So far they've been less than stellar but it's still early.
    If you've been watching anything over the past few years, you'll have noticed extremely good crowds at streamed events. WoO, USAC, Eldora have not had any crowd issues with the onset of streaming. In many cases it has enticed people to go to events they otherwise wouldn't have before. The crowds this week are historically low due to all of the events coming up in the next few weeks. Eastbay will be SRO. Volusia WoO sprints will be the same. People only have so many weeks they can take off so they schedule accordingly.
    Last edited by TDRacin®; 01-29-2022 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy 37 View Post
    Mine worked great tonight, after having issues last night.

Ha, maybe they read your A-hole remarks, and won't let you in.

Be nice, and nice things may happen.
    If telling the truth is A-hole then guilty as charged, and supremely proud of it.

I've been beyond nice since the beginning of this fiasco and nothing nice happened. When it's not possible to receive what you've paid good money for and no one seems all that interested (accept for Mr. James Essex) in helping and nice ain't workin' then you try another approach.

Glad you got your issues fixed.

Big Daddy? Hmmm. Is that you, Chris Windom?

If telling the truth is A-hole then guilty as charged, and supremely proud of it.

I've been beyond nice since the beginning of this fiasco and nothing nice happened. When it's not possible to receive what you've paid good money for and no one seems all that interested (accept for Mr. James Essex) in helping and nice ain't workin' then you try another approach.

Glad you got your issues fixed.

Big Daddy? Hmmm. Is that you, Chris Windom?
    Nope, not that driver, sorry... While I have been a driver. I have been "Big Daddy", since my 2 year old stepson called me that, 27+ years ago.

Good luck with your Mavtv+ this afternoon, Sir... Hope all works better.

You are correct TDRacin. Crowds were great last year but that was after everyone was locked out because of the pandemic the year prior. We'll see if it continues. More and more are paying for these streaming sites. It's got to have a impact eventually.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy 37 View Post
    Nope, not that driver, sorry... While I have been a driver. I have been "Big Daddy", since my 2 year old stepson called me that, 27+ years ago.

Good luck with your Mavtv+ this afternoon, Sir... Hope all works better.

You don't hold it against Chris for plagiarizing your 27+ year old nick name given to you by a 2 year old, do you?
    Last edited by CIRF; 01-29-2022 at 03:36 PM.

Originally posted by waaac77

It’s not Mav it’s operator error. Who logs out after watching and logs back in each time? Why would you do all that work? Looks like about 10 people out of all subscribers have issues and always the same people lol. Anyone under the age of 55 having issues? Just come on here and complain like you’re on the View.
    I'd be willing to wager a hundo that the person I've had look at our problem is a whole lot smarter than you. They've got the credentials to prove it, too. They're also way, way younger than 55, to boot. So there's that, right whoopy!

Ageist much.

Default My take on the streaming networks??

MavTv Plus, if it's a good night tonight like it has been, it's worth the $99 and everything after tonight is a plus. Floracing $150 , never had a problem, worth every penny. Just my take how I've enjoyed.

Towerview I tried to message you but, Can't

You are correct TDRacin. Crowds were great last year but that was after everyone was locked out because of the pandemic the year prior. We'll see if it continues. More and more are paying for these streaming sites. It's got to have a impact eventually.
    Crowds were great in 2020 too! The pandemic has nothing to do with this.