Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MAVtv Plus

I'm getting an error message on Roku that indicates that access is not possible and to come back later. I've messaged them 3 times and have gotten no reply other than they've received my message.

This is such bull$hit!!

Been watching 5 minutes and I'm already tired of hearing Bob Dild0. By the time Speedweeks are over I may shoot myself.

The announcer was just talking about how great everyone is at MavTV plus and what they do to bring the coverage. He must not be aware that the customer service is absolute horse manure.

Huge shout out to lucas oil officials. After qualified all these other cars the slm show will run straight through

For me it says access denied. Need yearly sub and I've had that for few years now. I had this problem last year and worked with mav tv to get it working but, first race of the year and here I go again. At this point all I can do is laugh out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    The announcer was just talking about how great everyone is at MavTV plus and what they do to bring the coverage. He must not be aware that the customer service is absolute horse manure.
    Yeah I don't want to be to negative about it so, I decided I would just laugh out loud.

Well like I mentioned earlier.. I knew there would be problems logging in so I tried to access my account a week or so ago. Found out I couldnt but I had time to wait on customer service which James helped to get them to email me back.

When you ALREADY know there will be a problem that is a sign of dealing with a clown show.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I'm getting an error message on Roku that indicates that access is not possible and to come back later. I've messaged them 3 times and have gotten no reply other than they've received my message.

This is such bull$hit!!
    Same here CIRF. Access denied.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    Well like I mentioned earlier.. I knew there would be problems logging in so I tried to access my account a week or so ago. Found out I couldnt but I had time to wait on customer service which James helped to get them to email me back. When you ALREADY know there will be a problem that is a sign of dealing with a clown show.
    The problem I'm having is I can log in and it shows I have a yearly that is good till 5/20/22but it says ( access denied cause I dont have a yearly subscription)

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    For me it says access denied. Need yearly sub and I've had that for few years now. I had this problem last year and worked with mav tv to get it working but, first race of the year and here I go again. At this point all I can do is laugh out loud.

Same for me on laptop with Google Chrome. I don't have a smart Tv, just HDMI cable from laptop which works great for Flo. I can watch on my phone with the App not that's not the greatest.

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    The problem I'm having is I can log in and it shows I have a yearly that is good till 5/20/22but it says ( access denied cause I dont have a yearly subscription)
    Unfortunately you may have to wait until customer service emails you back.

Watch it on the app. If you have a tablet/iPad you can watch it via that. If your only option is a computer, youre sol until they figure it out. I'm casting it to my TV now that the gf went to sleep.
    Last edited by TDRacinŽ; 01-27-2022 at 07:45 PM.

They should just go Facebook live for tonight

Same here and mine says I have 4 months until my next renewal lol

Have you guys tried changing your password?

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post

Yeah, that allowed me to be able to watch on App. but still the same on PC.

I had this same problem last year when they took over and I worked with CS and they got it working last year and now the first race of the year and I'm at the exact same place.

Yep I didI never had a problem at all last year.Ive been logging in a lot lately and watching some other races,but now I'm gettingthis access denied when I click on the watch now.

I got kicked out and logged out on Fire TV with 4 laps left. Par for the course.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Mine worked fine on ROKU but could not get in on laptop.