Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: MAVtv Plus

They are something else for sure! Signed up with the Monthly plan Friday. Got the Lucas show right off. Tried switching to a different Computer and denied. Said this weekend was Yearly plan only. Finished watching on first Computer. Just for the heck of it, pulled it up Saturday. It now said Yearly AND weekly plan! Would not connect but I wasn't expecting access and might have been too late anyway. Meanwhile, never heard back from support since Friday. They are sure making FLO shine.

I’m waiting for mine to blow up then……I had a terrible time streaming mavplus from my tablet to Apple TV after the Lucas deal went away but the minute I went with the 49.99 Roku from Walmart my reclininer version of racing life has become flawless…..speed51,mavplus,flo all right there every time.

And the roku let’s me search for old shows /movies I had forgotten about…..stumbled across rollerball the other night….highly recommend the roku option.

I’ve heard the same stories as you guys are repeating though, not sure ???
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Same here.......switched from Firestick to Roku and my streaming issues went away!

For the money, Roku is the most solid platform. The best option is the Nvidia Shield, but it's nearly ten times as much as the Roku. A lot of people are happy with AppleTV, but it's also quite a bit more expensive than anything else. Personally I prefer Roku and a Google Chromecast just to keep myself covered.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    If telling the truth is A-hole then guilty as charged, and supremely proud of it.

I've been beyond nice since the beginning of this fiasco and nothing nice happened. When it's not possible to receive what you've paid good money for and no one seems all that interested (accept for Mr. James Essex) in helping and nice ain't workin' then you try another approach.

Glad you got your issues fixed.

Big Daddy? Hmmm. Is that you, Chris Windom?
    Check your pm again. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Towerview I tried to message you but, Can't
    Check your pm again. Thanks

So today, ever since B-Main 2, I have 502 Bad Gateway? And STILL never got a reply from support from Friday.

I currently have nothing.. all I can do is laugh

They suck so hard it's unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    They suck so hard it's unreal.
    A nice pile of steaming cow manure is useful when used to fertilize the ground... MavTV Plus has nothing going for it.

Got it back and 10 laps left. LMAO They didn't let us hold them up or anything.

Maytv is a joke. Have had nothing but problems with. Thy hav no support at all.Mine freezees up so went to playing thru phone dos the same thing so I figure it is on their end. If your projection company can't get it right better get someone who can.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang41 View Post
    Maytv is a joke. Have had nothing but problems with. Thy hav no support at all.Mine freezees up so went to playing thru phone dos the same thing so I figure it is on their end. If your projection company can't get it right better get someone who can.
    It is quite amazing the problems since they switched to MavTV Plus. I do agree that customer service is garbage. If not for James I'm not sure what would get done.

My renewal is the first of May and I will cancel so to not get charged again. I am done with this clown show. My only disappointment is I don't have two accounts so I can get the satisfaction of cancelling twice.

It seems if you have a TV with built in Roku, you won’t have any problems. Is this correct? I’m just guessing, based on all the comments over the past year or so. If so, TV’s are a dime a dozen these days. We bought a 70” TCL (built in Roku and many other goodies) three years ago for $500. Paid an additional $150 for a full five-year warranty. We went cheap because 1) we didn’t want to go full on stupid and pay $2000 for a TV, like our son-in-law did (that TV crashed in less than two years), and 2) if we had problems with ours, it’s replaced with a new one, no charge. If it lasts longer than five years, I’d happily make the same purchase again. I haven’t streamed anything on my phone, iPad or anything else, in three years. I can’t even imagine not watching one on TV at this point.

Terry,

Glad to hear you havent had any problems but none of that does nothing to help those without a new TV or Roku.

Yes, MavTV via the app, whether that's with Roku, AppleTV, Firestick or mobile, it seems to work fine. Their website is where most of the issues are. The site went down right before the Chili Bowl and has
    had issues the past week as well.

My suggestion is for anyone trying to avoid issues, get a streaming device or Chromecast to use with a TV. It's a minimal $20 (on up) investment.

Install app, Mavtvplus on phone then run hdmi adapter to hdmi equipped tv. Mirrors it perfectly, 1080p.

And it's down (PC)! lol

MAVTV Plus is hands down the worst product on the market. Wish they would just admit that they don’t have anybody that has a clue as to what they are doing.

Website crashed again omg