Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: MAVtv Plus

I bet in private when talking to his buddies Towerview says... "wow, MavTV Plus sucks"

I watched Lucas Oil TV for years and never had as many issue I have in the last 12 months with MavTV.

Yep again PC gets 504 Firestick out too.Both stoped at same time.Just glad I have iphone ans a HDMI cable.

Just lost mine!!! Mavtv sucks!!!!

I dont have the knowledge to design and run a website so I dont have a job designing and running a website.. I wish MavTV Plus followed that policy during the hiring process.

2nd night in a row. Mavtv plus went down. Thanks for nothing.

Feed to computer died, watching on phone now. Both are fed from wifi from same service provider. Mav is horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter Davenport View Post
    Why did I purchase this? What a joke!!
    Well I was a carry over from Lucas Oil TV which worked fine. People that purchase now are just unaware of how bad it is. I am doing everything I can to tell people it is garbage. So far I have talked one person out of subscribing.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    I bet in private when talking to his buddies Towerview says... "wow, MavTV Plus sucks"
    Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    I watched Lucas Oil TV for years and never had as many issue I have in the last 12 months with MavTV.
    Quote Originally Posted by BABBSTER18 View Post
    Just lost mine!!! Mavtv sucks!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CornSmoker View Post
    2nd night in a row. Mavtv plus went down. Thanks for nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Feed to computer died, watching on phone now. Both are fed from wifi from same service provider. Mav is horrible
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter Davenport View Post
    Why did I purchase this? What a joke!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    Well I was a carry over from Lucas Oil TV which worked fine. People that purchase now are just unaware of how bad it is. I am doing everything I can to tell people it is garbage. So far I have talked one person out of subscribing.
    Are you guys all over the age of 55? Asking for a previous poster.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    What does age have to do with MavTv Plus being total garbage?

For anyone interested in a Roku (4K)- $20- https://www.bestbuy.com/site/roku-pr...&skuId=6293217

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Would they get a senior citizen discount ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Would they get a senior citizen discount ?
    Well for $30 a year I would consider continuing to watch MavTv Plus.

For anyone interested in a Roku (4K)- $20- https://www.bestbuy.com/site/roku-pr...&skuId=6293217

Bingo.......ill give away my Firestick for free!

helpful hint.........restart your wi-fi and app device(Roku or other) before each race!

This is just downright comical

So I've had an account for 5 or 6 years pretty much from the get go (don't remember how long now for sure) on lucas oil TV and never had any problems with the stream or log in's.

Now before they switched to Mav TV the service I used for an email address to register at lucas oil TV locked the email accounts unless you added cell phone number, which I wasn't going to give them so I don't have access to that email any more. I don't use my actual email address for anything online so I don't get the 100 emails a day of spam. So anyways I had/have no way reset a password or change the email address linked to the account. Last year everyone was having issues so I didn't worry about fixing it as they switched it to free so wasn't an issue to handle it right away.

So I email this to them with a really simple explanation of the problem. I included the old email and password also just not shown here:

Jan 28, 2022, 0:14 GMT+1

I have a lucas oil TV subscription, but can't reset password to use Mav TV plus due to email address I registered with no longer available to me

I get what is likely a bot response or from someone that didn't even read the email to see the issue:

Mary Joyce Cruz (MAVTV Plus)

Jan 30, 2022, 15:10 GMT+1

Hi, XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Thanks for your message! My name is Mary from MAVTV Plus.

We understand you're having issues with access. This may be caused by a couple of factors.

Here are a few things worth checking before you troubleshoot:

Confirm your account has a valid subscription. Go to https://mavtvplus.com/members/ and sign in with your email and password to validate.
    If you have a subscription, make sure that the race you want to watch is covered. View the corresponding subscription per race on the schedule page here.

Quick reference on the schedule page:

Green label - Available for both Monthly and Yearly Subscribers. Optional alternative text if image doesn't load
    Yellow label - ONLY available for Yearly Subscribers. Optional alternative text if image doesn't load

If these check the list, you can try resetting the password or using another device to isolate and resolve the issue.

To change your password, follow the guide here.
    To sign in, the steps here will get you into your account.
    To manage your account, this article will help.

If you paid through a third-party biller or have a legacy subscription that you do not see online, please send us the receipt or bank statement that shows the date and amount of the charge, so we can look into it further.

We hope this helped!

Kind Regards,

Mary
    MAVTV Plus Customer Success Team

2 days later and doesn't help me one bit since I can't do anything on that list until I reset the password but can't due to I can't read anything sent to that email address!

So I try the email address James Essex said to try:

1/30/2022 at 2:09 PM

I have not been able to reset my password from the lucas oil TV site to Mav site due to I can't reset the password as I do Not have access to the old email (XXXXXXXXXX@XXXXXXXX.com) So I can't do anything at all. I need the registered Email changed to this one so I can get a password reset email to change it.

Nothing, nada, dead silence.

Then today I get this:

2/2/2022 at 9:06 AM

Hello XXXXXXXXXX,

We'd love to hear what you thought of our Support Team.

How would you rate your overall satisfaction?

thumbs up thumbs down

I'm just shaking my head.

PS: I'm not going to complain about feeds going down or whatever, stuff happens and not always under their control but not being able to log in is.
    Last edited by billetbirdcage; 02-02-2022 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by billetbirdcage View Post
    This is just downright comical

So I've had an account for 5 or 6 years pretty much from the get go (don't remember how long now for sure) on lucas oil TV and never had any problems with the stream or log in's.

Now before they switched to Mav TV the service I used for an email address to register at lucas oil TV locked the email accounts unless you added cell phone number, which I wasn't going to give them so I don't have access to that email any more. I don't use my actual email address for anything online so I don't get the 100 emails a day of spam. So anyways I had/have no way reset a password or change the email address linked to the account. Last year everyone was having issues so I didn't worry about fixing it as they switched it to free so wasn't an issue to handle it right away.

So I email this to them with a really simple explanation of the problem. I included the old email and password also just not shown here:

Jan 28, 2022, 0:14 GMT+1

I have a lucas oil TV subscription, but can't reset password to use Mav TV plus due to email address I registered with no longer available to me

I get what is likely a bot response or from someone that didn't even read the email to see the issue:

Mary Joyce Cruz (MAVTV Plus)

Jan 30, 2022, 15:10 GMT+1

Hi, XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Thanks for your message! My name is Mary from MAVTV Plus.

We understand you're having issues with access. This may be caused by a couple of factors.

Here are a few things worth checking before you troubleshoot:

Confirm your account has a valid subscription. Go to https://mavtvplus.com/members/ and sign in with your email and password to validate.
    If you have a subscription, make sure that the race you want to watch is covered. View the corresponding subscription per race on the schedule page here.

Quick reference on the schedule page:

Green label - Available for both Monthly and Yearly Subscribers. Optional alternative text if image doesn't load
    Yellow label - ONLY available for Yearly Subscribers. Optional alternative text if image doesn't load

If these check the list, you can try resetting the password or using another device to isolate and resolve the issue.

To change your password, follow the guide here.
    To sign in, the steps here will get you into your account.
    To manage your account, this article will help.

If you paid through a third-party biller or have a legacy subscription that you do not see online, please send us the receipt or bank statement that shows the date and amount of the charge, so we can look into it further.

We hope this helped!

Kind Regards,

Mary
    MAVTV Plus Customer Success Team

2 days later and doesn't help me one bit since I can't do anything on that list until I reset the password but can't due to I can't read anything sent to that email address!

So I try the email address James Essex said to try:

1/30/2022 at 2:09 PM

I have not been able to reset my password from the lucas oil TV site to Mav site due to I can't reset the password as I do Not have access to the old email (XXXXXXXXXX@XXXXXXXX.com) So I can't do anything at all. I need the registered Email changed to this one so I can get a password reset email to change it.

Nothing, nada, dead silence.

Then today I get this:

2/2/2022 at 9:06 AM

Hello XXXXXXXXXX,

We'd love to hear what you thought of our Support Team.

How would you rate your overall satisfaction?

thumbs up thumbs down

I'm just shaking my head.

PS: I'm not going to complain about feeds going down or whatever, stuff happens and not always under their control but not being able to log in is.
    PM me on here please. Thanks

So it appears MavTV support is private messaging James on 4m. Appreciative for his help but really? That's it?
    8/13/16

I have to give James credit for trying to help in anyway he can.

Thanks James

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I have to give James credit for trying to help in anyway he can.

Thanks James
    I agree. No complaints with the effort he puts in trying to help people with log in problems. He was able to get customer service to email me after not hearing from them.

So only took from Jan 27th to Feb 10th to get them to change my email address so I could do the password reset, cool.