Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default No support classes on MavTV?

Maybe Iím the exception here, but why doesnít Mav show support classes? I wouldnít have bought the yearly subscription if I knew they were only showing the Super Lates....

Reading Facebook and other social media sites, it seems that the Super Late Model teams have decided they are better than everyone else. I have Flo, Mav, Dirtvision and XR, but Iím not sure Iím liking ďThe next levelĒ so much.
    Last edited by Cooter Davenport; 01-28-2022 at 01:59 PM.

Talking the tv channel or MavTV plus app?

It was explained last night they didn't show them because they had no lineup sheets to say which drivers were in which car, the track PA announcer didn't have them either. We'll see if that's fixed tonight.

I'm ok with A support class, but Supers are first! My thoughts.

Your just complaining to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Your just complaining to complain.
    I rarely comment on here, let alone complain...LOL. I'm just saying I would appreciate seeing the support classes as well.

Its a big deal down here in the deep south. We have no supers and would like to see the locals race!

I saw a bunch of negative posts last night, so i hope they show them tonite!
    An army of sheep led by a lion(Trump), is mightier than an army of lions, led by a sheep(Biden).

Looks like theyre running Lucas straight threw, so I doubt they will be showing crates

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Looks like theyre running Lucas straight threw, so I doubt they will be showing crates
    Good I'm just here for the supers

Mav tv Is exclusively to broadcast the Lucas oil dirt late model series only... They are not like a Flo racing or dirt dark vision subscription where they broadcast the full event... Occasionally with time permitting they may show other classes in between the Lucas oil races in order to give them enough time to get ready...

guess you cant watch tonight without the yearly subscription. SOB

I'm good with the Lucas Late models alone, perfect program.

"Reading Facebook and other social media sites, it seems that the Super Late Model teams have decided they are better than everyone else".

That's because they are!

I canít get on with a yearly subscription. Stupid

Some are perhaps in a bad mood because young Bob Pierce isn't there to give them a good show ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky44 View Post
    Mav tv Is exclusively to broadcast the Lucas oil dirt late model series only... They are not like a Flo racing or dirt dark vision subscription where they broadcast the full event... Occasionally with time permitting they may show other classes in between the Lucas oil races in order to give them enough time to get ready...
    This has always been the case with MavTv and even when it was Lucas Oil Racing. Some of these Lucas races have 5-6 classes in addition to Lucas oil. Iím perfectly fine with them showing just the Lucas boys. Some of these tracks donít need their support classes shown. Only so much of sh!t show people can handle.

I think the way they have been running the show is perfect. I wish more places would something similar when they big super races

Everybody needs to understand that the 602 and 604 classes will make or break Golden Isles going forward. The big boys won't be back until next year. Gotta show the crates some love.

If you are having trouble logging in today on MAVTVPLUS please send me a PM on here.
    Thanks

That was fine with me. Late Models and then scooting over to at least catch the Half hour Mods Feature on FLO was plenty enough sitting watching races for me.