Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default So how about this convoys

Going on. ANY thoughts of that gentlemen?

Was a great song in the 70s…..what you talkin about Nate?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I think they want Justin Truedeau’s head. Enough he moved his family to a secret location.

He's a full blown Communist.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

FREEDOM Convoy From canada to washington dc. Yal have not seen anything about this yet or what . Or all you that DEEP into Phhukitics. know politics ....... Any a truck convoy from canada to washington

Ummmm, we work Nate…….not everyone has the time to keep up with the canuks….thanks.

they want to see the power of and what a peaceful protest looks like , there fixing to see , the truckers can bring this country to its knees and the ones organizing this is not your typical old stereotyped dumb azz truckers a lot of people think of .....

Let's go Truckers!!!

Truckers ( or the lack of them) is already bringing it to its knees……..it’s almost like we’ve all been preparing for this anyway.

I hope it makes a difference and not just a stunt or cancel culturing just because they can’t get their way…..I support them to be able to make the decision on vaccines.

There should be a demand for Trudeau's removal. There can't be many that really support that guy.

This Canadian convoy thing is interesting. Keep in mind of few things about this peaceful protest.

- They haven't burned down any Walmart, Target, AutoZone, donut shop (very big in Canada), or any other place of business.
    - They haven't fire-bombed any courthouse, or burned down any police precinct.
    - They haven't curb stomped anyone who has tried to film them.
    - They haven't dragged anyone out of their vehicle for disagreeing with them to knife them or shoot them.
    - They haven't killed or maimed anyone. Nobody has even had maple syrup poured on them.

Yet when faced with this protest Trudeau did two things. The first was, he sh!t his pants. The second was he slipped in the sh!t that ran down his legs as he was trying to quickly run for cover. My my, what a leader.

I see in this country that some are speaking of organizing such an event in the US. Facebook has already shut down a group that quickly reached 137.000 members. One such group wants to "convoy" LA for the Super Bowl.

Beware of infiltrators. There could be a Rays Epps Trucking Company in the mix. Nothing the left would like more than to have something break out into a violent act. Look out for those young, strapping, and overtly fit truckers with crew fade haircuts wearing 5.11 tactical pants and sporting earpieces. Beware of the guy screaming on his CB radio, "Let's go, let's drive right in." as he parks off to the side.

Just saying.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

We got a big old convey rockin through the night, We got a big old convey, Aint she a beautiful sight ? Convey , Convey !

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    There should be a demand for Trudeau's removal. There can't be many that really support that guy.
    See US dem party………plenty of them over there.

Wait , what?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    We got a big old convey rockin through the night, We got a big old convey, Aint she a beautiful sight ? Convey , Convey !
    I like those lyrics a lot better than the Gilligan song because it reminds too much of old Demented Joe Biden.....

You know, being from up here in cold land I always had an affinity for the people of Canada. You go to the special events at Cedar Lake and you also get the Canadian National Anthem along with ours. Canada is arguably our oldest and closest ally. We are very important to each other as some 33 million people live in Canada and approximately 80% of that population is within 50 miles of the US border.

Canadians are some tough people who don't deserve the metro-sexual worm who serves as their leader at this time. Yeah, they've always been a bit more of that kinder and gentler neighbor to the north but where the work gets done and rubber meets the road, they are some top notch folks. Seeing nations like Sweden and Finland moving more toward normal and getting done with their lock-downs and whatnot, I'm really hopeful this helps push Canada in that direction too.

Why wasn't it here first?

Hopefully the truckers can win

GoFundMe Backs Down on Taking Money Away from Canadian Truckers to Be Redistributed

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebecc...recip=19700280

Ron DeSantis
    @GovRonDeSantis
    It is a fraud for
    @gofundme
    to commandeer $9M in donations sent to support truckers and give it to causes of their own choosing.

I will work with
    @AGAshleyMoody
    to investigate these deceptive practices — these donors should be given a refund.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 02-05-2022 at 04:18 PM.

thank you BarQ . This convoy could lead up to much more serious problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    This Canadian convoy thing is interesting. Keep in mind of few things about this peaceful protest.- They haven't burned down any Walmart, Target, AutoZone, donut shop (very big in Canada), or any other place of business.- They haven't fire-bombed any courthouse, or burned down any police precinct.- They haven't curb stomped anyone who has tried to film them.- They haven't dragged anyone out of their vehicle for disagreeing with them to knife them or shoot them.- They haven't killed or maimed anyone. Nobody has even had maple syrup poured on them.Yet when faced with this protest Trudeau did two things. The first was, he sh!t his pants. The second was he slipped in the sh!t that ran down his legs as he was trying to quickly run for cover. My my, what a leader.I see in this country that some are speaking of organizing such an event in the US. Facebook has already shut down a group that quickly reached 137.000 members. One such group wants to "convoy" LA for the Super Bowl.Beware of infiltrators. There could be a Rays Epps Trucking Company in the mix. Nothing the left would like more than to have something break out into a violent act. Look out for those young, strapping, and overtly fit truckers with crew fade haircuts wearing 5.11 tactical pants and sporting earpieces. Beware of the guy screaming on his CB radio, "Let's go, let's drive right in." as he parks off to the side.Just saying.
    i seen / heard that as well , Facebook page got SHUT DOWN!!!!

As Trudeau ramps up his response with the implementation of the "Emergencies Act", an equivalent to the US invoking elements of martial law just consider something.

What would the response of the liberal US media been if the Trump admin would have implemented elements of martial law in 2020 against those mostly peaceful protests? You remember the ones that burned police cars, police precincts, small and large businesses, caused $2 billion in damages, and killed some two dozen people. What if the Trump admin would have gone after the funding stream of BLM, Antifa, and the likes? What if they would have gone after donors to those mostly peaceful protests? Like, how about Kamala Harris, who urged people to donate to bail funds that quickly put those thugs back on the street.

Our liberal MSM would have turned on the administration and called it facist, dictatorial, and every other perjorative in the book. How many times they would have mentioned Hitler would have become a drinking game. But they love them some leftist like Trudeau so they can't even abide by continuity.

Ponder that.