Default WoO (Volusia ) vs Lucas ( Golden Isles )

Well in my opinion hats off to the lucas oil officials for changing things up so that they could get the slm racer in and out. Maybe the woo officials learned something. Today they qualified all the crate cars before they ever came on air and they will run the rest of there show after the 50 lap feature. Good job Lucas.

"Maybe the woo officials learned something"

Did you ever think it was the other way around? Just sayin.....Why are folks so quick to throw the WoO under the bus?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Well in my opinion hats off to the lucas oil officials for changing things up so that they could get the slm racer in and out. Maybe the woo officials learned something. Today they qualified all the crate cars before they ever came on air and they will run the rest of there show after the 50 lap feature. Good job Lucas.
    Think maybe the weather dictated everything instead of all the Lucas people being geniuses

Lucas has always run better shows. WRG in general loves holding people hostage as long as possible, especially for the Summernationals races. The way WOO ran things at Volusia was a complete joke.

I don't care about the back gate, if you need to run the crates thats fine. I had all intentions of making the trip to golden isles, but I just can't take the cold weather any longer. But, the lucas officials also saw that, they changed up the schedule because they understand the people in the stands are here to see slm racing. I'm sure some may have stayed for the crate racing and I'm glad they did. But for me, I thought it was well thought out. Big sexy had troubles the first night and he got the droop figured out and he took some money home. Horns in my opinion dominated, the track changes and they don't seem to fall off as much as the rockets. Kudos to capital and black diamond, those horn copies were mixing it up.

Summer Nats run by tracks. Let's face the facts, Lucas trying to become as good and big as WRG.

Wrg has anchors slowing their momentum ……most see them, few acknowledge their presence.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    Summer Nats run by tracks. Let's face the facts, Lucas trying to become as good and big as WRG.
    WRG officials attend EVERY Summernats race so that's BS. If they had any balls they would insist that every track has the SLM feature on the track by 9:00 or you don't get another Summernationals race. It's really that simple and it would increase the crowds, especially on weeknights. WRG just doesn't have any organizational skills. Tyler County used to have a 9:00 policy for the SLM feature and it was the best thing they ever did. I don't know why they stopped and I don't attend as often since they stopped doing it.

The best thing that can happen for racing right now is for Lucas and WRG to get into a pissing contest over who can run a SLM show faster. The problem is WRG is still absolutely clueless after all these years on how to run a timely show. That majority of Summernats shows are a complete joke, with FALS and Spoon River being exceptions. FC only runs timely shows when it's going to rain.
    Last edited by GEAR_HEAD; 01-30-2022 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    No. Take a lap…