Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up NFL ---- Super Bowl LVI ---- Cincinnati Bengals vs Los Angeles Rams..... WHO YA GOT??

National Football League (NFL)

Sunday, February 13th 2022

"Super Bowl LVI"

Chincinnati Bengals vs Los Angeles Rams

WHO DO YOU HAVE WINNING THE GAME??

AND THE SCORE?
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

My pick.

Cincinnati Bengals 31 - Los Angeles Rams 27
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

proud of our ole alabama boy kicking that foot ball , go bengals .......

Too woke for me to watch

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    That kid is a beast …….I hope the bengals win too.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I’m not a fan of either team no offense to anybody but I think the Bengals luck runs out here with LA having home field advantage in the year’s biggest game.

Rams 31
    Bungles 20

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    Proud? Hmmm. He spurned ol' Nick to be a Florida Gator, for Heaven's sake (Roll Tide! LOL!) How come this guy didn't sign with Alabama? Academic requirements a bit too high? Hahahaha.

Just funnin' with ya' ff.

Gotta hand it to the kid. He left Florida with one year of eligibility left and no degree but he's already made his mark in the NFL.

I am from Bengal land and after suffering the last 32 or so years, we have a who dey that is a new day. Joe is a winner for sure. The Bengals have been under dogs all along and it was understandable.
    They will be underdogs again, but make no mistake, either team is quite capable. of winning.

Burrows and his receivers won a national championship not long ago, and Joe is as cool as they come under pressure. Mahomes is terrific but he was out played and it wasn't even close.

Burrows did not have a comfortable pocket all day as was expected. I know the OL is going to be a priority this off season. I have to wonder how good Burrow is going to be with protection.

All week most of the sports media was sure KC was going to win and again I understand why. However LA is not going to have any more advantage than KC had. If people look at this from a distance, sure LA should win easily, just like KC did and Tenn did.

It speaks for itself. Never underestimate a Super star QB, especially one that doesn't get rattled. Down
    21-3 at KC, a below average Offensive line and defense leaking and KC was headed to the promise land. Wait!!! what?? I am as surprised as anyone on this teams destiny. I watch Brady and his cool calm and it made a big difference quite often.

Don’t watch the biggest woke sporting event in the world.

I"m pretty sure no one here gives a rats ass if you watch or not!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I"m pretty sure no one here gives a rats ass if you watch or not!
    You want to support liberals then watch a woke sport

I'm kind of getting annoyed this year at the way that the teams that are losing by a big margerine in the first half always come back to win in the end. It kinda reminds me of WWF or WWE or whatever studio wrestling is anymore ! ! It's almost like " the Fix is in " !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I'm kind of getting annoyed this year at the way that the teams that are losing by a big margerine in the first half always come back to win in the end. It kinda reminds me of WWF or WWE or whatever studio wrestling is anymore ! ! It's almost like " the Fix is in " !!!
    I think at the end of the day it’s a business and they will do what they have to and make the games close. A few penalties here or there. A few tv timeouts if a team gets hot. There are ways they can work things a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    You want to support liberals then watch a woke sport
    I appreciate your opinion and your stance on the liberal disease…..but before you throw a blanket over it you may want to check out the liberal liberal owned businesses you support or watch without even thinking about it or realizing it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ. You are so very right. I try to look at where I spend money and who I do business with. We need to swing back financially at these left wing woke companies. Yes sir.

They say that the referees can conjure up a holding penalty on every single play if they need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    They say that the referees can conjure up a holding penalty on every single play if they need it.
    oh yes sir

Kinda like Joe tellin Mahomes to stay homes....... and watch!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I am from Bengal land and after suffering the last 32 or so years, we have a who dey that is a new day. Joe is a winner for sure. The Bengals have been under dogs all along and it was understandable.They will be underdogs again, but make no mistake, either team is quite capable. of winning.Burrows and his receivers won a national championship not long ago, and Joe is as cool as they come under pressure. Mahomes is terrific but he was out played and it wasn't even close.Burrows did not have a comfortable pocket all day as was expected. I know the OL is going to be a priority this off season. I have to wonder how good Burrow is going to be with protection.
    I recall the Sam Wyiche days. Then was the days that old Myron Cope was calling the team the " " Cinncy Bungles ".