Thread: McCreadie

Default McCreadie

I guess if you’re the reigning champion you can spin out on your qualifying lap and still get 2 laps to turn fastest time. I like McCreadie but I don’t think that was fair to the other drivers that was allowed

Yea I thought once he took the green it would have counted even with him spinning

Default Lucas Time Trials

Did anyone get any clarification (excuse) about Tmac getting an extra lap last night? I haven't seen anything mentioned and Essex never said anything. Not knocking Tmac either. I would be asking this no matter who that driver might be.

Are you positive he got an extra lap? I was watching and I honestly didn’t notice. But in his interview he said he intentionally stopped so he wouldn’t lose a lap. He made it sound like he was only scored one lap.

Yes he took the green flag and then spun in turn 3. His next lap after the spin was like a 15.2 because he wasn't up to speed. His fast lap was his 3rd lap.

It looked like he got one lap at speed after he slowed and brought out the caution. He stopped on the front stretch. Owens and Scott rolled by and then McCreadie followed. Owens and Scott ran an extra lap after Tim so they got their 2 laps.

his first lap was 44.98 second lap 15.404 third lap 13.727

Default scat eater

he sucks timmy mc cry baby

I think after he got turned back around and pointed straight he was at the bottom of turn 4. The 2 other cars went by him and picked up speed, then t-mac took off and tripped the clock when he crossed the line. So technically his 2nd lap 15.404 was basically his coming up to speed lap and his 13.727 was his last lap. It was way quicker to let him roll from just in front of the start finish line than make him turn around and drive backwards all the way to turn one just to not run "3 laps"

he took the green and went through turns 1 , 2 and 3, stopped in 4 and that was lap 1.Just watch the rest of the year and see if a driver cause's the caution after taking the green and see if they give him 2 more or if he just gets 1 more lap.I think you will see him get 1 more.
    Last edited by MEE; 02-03-2022 at 09:39 AM.

and your timmys da da