Thread: Moran

Default Moran

He is looking really fast this year. Could be his break out year. Who owns the car and how involved is Donnie with his sons race team now?

Tye Twarog owns the car, and I believe Donnie comes with them every once in awhile.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

Thanks. Impressive so far this year.

Yeah moran is looking very strong so far
    Anyone know if he's running Lucas Woo or hitting the big money shows?

The plan was to not run a series. But with him starting out so well, with his favorite track (East Bay) coming up, and him already having a pretty good grip on that orange spoiler … who knows. Overton and Davenport will be at All Tech, but neither of them are running Lucas. Devin has a really good chance to be the points leader when the series heads north. I’m guessing he shows up at 411. And then the closer to home shows at Atomic and Brownstown. He might have an even bigger points lead by then. That might change their plans, but I’d still be surprised if they chose to run the whole series. Unless they have a huge points lead by then.

A big points lead coming out of florida will be tough to do, they only count 5 races

He said last night he could “possibly “ run the series until the WOO race at Bristol. The reason he was at Bubbas was because of the Winternationals bonus money being offered.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    A big points lead coming out of florida will be tough to do, they only count 5 races
    I said after Atomic and Brownstown.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    I said after Atomic and Brownstown.
    Yep and even after Atomic and Brownstown, Lucas goes to Tyler County, Hagerstown, and Port which aren't too far away for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Yep and even after Atomic and Brownstown, Lucas goes to Tyler County, Hagerstown, and Port which aren't too far away for him.
    You’re right. I just don’t think he will do the tour. I’ve known the Morans for a long time. Brenda babysitted my son. They love racing, but they love family more. I think Devin will choose to race closer to home.

Whenever he wins I always think of the guy who came on here and blasted him the year he was driving for Dunn Benson. Fast forward a couple years and Devin is winning almost every time out and the guy that was bashing him is still living in his parent’s basement.

That’s where I first really started paying attention earnestly to Devin…….I so wanted that to work but deep down knew it probably wouldn’t.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The night he put a whooping on a bad azz PDC field was the night I became a believer. Young man has a bright future ahead. He's very humble. Like a young Dale Mac.
    8/13/16

Wow……..that’s a cool statement.

Not sure how many more drivers have earned more respect on the track than him….I can see it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????