Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 4M'ers at East Bay...

We know the drivers at EB, who else will be there? I will get there on Saturday for the week, camping. This will be my 22nd year in a row. Everyone have a safe trip....
    -------------------------
    See you down the road!!!!

We will be there all week

You crazy kids have fun again this year…..love seeing you two pop up on here from time to time talking about this every year.
    See ya next year, most likely for the whole month if things go as planned…..freeze up a couple of those fresh Florida strawberry’s and drop them in a solo cup of decent bourbon with crushed ice one night…..thank me later on that deal. It’s a good way to start before you switch to the good stuff for sipping and celebrating your favorite drivers win later.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ
    Just might try your suggestion. Picked up some of those new “white strawberries” today at Floral City.
    Got a little gift at Bubbas last night from Indians- Apple Pie in a mason jar!

Correction: Indiana

Ill be there starting Thursday!

Honestly, bbqboy, the tracks strawberry shortcake is not near as good as the vendor they use to have! But, im sure ill manage to choke down a couple! lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Ill be there starting Thursday!

Honestly, bbqboy, the tracks strawberry shortcake is not near as good as the vendor they use to have! But, im sure ill manage to choke down a couple! lol
    The last time I went was the year neat won a feature , they were drying the track with an airboat one day and our rig was parked right inside the gate near the blue shed while we were cooking for some folks…..Weiss had a pile of debris taller than my truck when we left Sunday morning.
    I remember the shortcake that year being epic and just incredible and something I had never seen at a dirt track….unknowingly my gall bladder was blowing up and my co pilot drug our rig back at warp speed Sunday am , next day I was in the hospital with complications.
    Memory may be a little foggy , but dam that concession shortcake was great that week.

Y’all have fun

It will be our crew’s first time to East Bay. What are the cooler rules for the stands? Thanks in advance.

We be eating Strawberry shortcake Monday night

Field filler

East Bay is very strick (an understatement)
    No coolers or outside cups allowed. They want all the concession $$ they can get.
    We go to tracks all over the United States- East Bay is the most stringent track we have ever been to for allowing outside amenities.

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Field fillerEast Bay is very strick (an understatement)No coolers or outside cups allowed. They want all the concession $$ they can get.We go to tracks all over the United States- East Bay is the most stringent track we have ever been to for allowing outside amenities.
    Good to know. Thank you.

Field filler

No coolers or outside cups allowed. They want all the concession $$ they can get.
    We go to tracks all over the United States- East Bay is the most stringent track we have ever been to for allowing outside amenities.
    Never been to Pittsburgh (PPMS) I take it.

Field filler

Sounds similar to Kokomo Speedway in Indiana. I've seen the Kokomo ticket taker/gate person insist that a half a 12 oz. bottle of water be thrown away prior to entry. Anyone who has attended KS knows they are hard core about their entry policy.

Attended EB many times but have never tried to enter with food or drink so we'll take you're word.

No coolers... You can buy draft and cans inside at a reasonable price.
    -------------------------
    See you down the road!!!!

Bleedblue

Yep been to Pittsburgh 3 or 4 times/ very much the same except the staff at East Bay is much friendlier. Maybe they appreciate our money more than the owners of Pittsburgh Track?

Now how much is this strawberry shortcake at East Bay?

If you have to ask……😂

Kidding fly, enjoy it no matter how it tastes….you won’t find it at any of the tracks you visit.
    There are no better strawberries on earth than those sweet feb. sunshine state berries….you will be happy you stopped at a roadside stand to take a quart or 10 home.

I can’t wait. Chance of rain next week. I hope we get lucky.

CIRF,

You're right about Kokomo Speedway. The deputy and ticket taker look you over like an x-ray machine. Always looking for that bottle of water people might sneak in so they can nab you. Waiting to be frisked. It must pain them on USAC nights when NOS is giving away free cans of energy drinks and fans can bring one into the track.

PPMS is a sh*thole now. We went one time and a group of guys sitting beside us brought in some KFC that they had stuffed in a plastic bag. Well somehow the law found out and came up and ejected the whole group that was eating the KFC.