Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Did I just see that?

It appeared after the first B Main they just showed a guy taking a leak on MavTv.

LOL

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Quote Originally Posted by EDERDS View Post
    When you gotta go, you gotta go.
    That was the funniest thing I have seen in a while.

I'm glad someone else saw that.

Wouldn't know. Got about 4 minutes of video all night from mavtvplus. That crap is garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by CornSmoker View Post
    Wouldn't know. Got about 4 minutes of video all night from mavtvplus. That crap is garbage.
    Zero issues for me... Worked great, tonight.

Flawless broadcast tonight. Nice to see a professionally run racetrack program, props to All Tech.

LOL ! reminds me of the time that Viking Randy Moss scored a touchdown again the Packers at Lambo Field. He motioned as if he pulled his pants down and bent over as if he was shooting the moon to the Packer fans ! ! The sportscaster said it was the most disgusting that he ever saw and ashamed that it was aired on live tv ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    LOL ! reminds me of the time that Viking Randy Moss scored a touchdown again the Packers at Lambo Field. He motioned as if he pulled his pants down and bent over as if he was shooting the moon to the Packer fans ! ! The sportscaster said it was the most disgusting that he ever saw and ashamed that it was aired on live tv ! ! !
    The funniest part was it was not a panning shot or a brief shot... basically he was in the middle of the screen, turned around, relieved himself, zipped up and turned back around..I'd say a good 15 seconds focused on this guy.

Also I didnt have any issues with losing the feed tonight.. sorry for those that did.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    The funniest part was it was not a panning shot or a brief shot... basically he was in the middle of the screen, turned around, relieved himself, zipped up and turned back around..I'd say a good 15 seconds focused on this guy. Also I didnt have any issues with losing the feed tonight.. sorry for those that did.
    Good for you! I would have busted a gut laughing !!! LOLOLOL

Good for you! I would have busted a gut laughing !!! LOLOLOL
    Oh I am still laughing about it.. that was funny as heck.

Any results

B Shepp yes with a Rocket

I can't imagiine what one might have seen if there had been cameras at Pennsboro ! Things unmentionable no doubt. Maybe a shot of the fecal waste flowing out of the sheet house door !! Or the nudity...

Well. It was in West Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    B Shepp yes with a Rocket
    Just in time ; I was a wondering if had gotten to the point where a bounty had to be put on the Longhorners to see if any other brand could beat one ? ? Of course it was a front row hole shot win ..

Just in time ; I was a wondering if had gotten to the point where a bounty had to be put on the Longhorners to see if any other brand could beat one ? ? Of course it was a front row hole shot win ..
    Can’t have those longhorns win every time. Qualifying is so important now.

They should have played my ding-a-Ling to go along with the camera time the guy got.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    They should have played my ding-a-Ling to go along with the camera time the guy got.
    It sort of makes one wonder if the camera guy was a little bit funny if he spent that much time with the shot ? Not funny Ha Ha type but the other type of funny !!

It sort of makes one wonder if the camera guy was a little bit funny if he spent that much time with the shot ? Not funny Ha Ha type but the other type of funny !!
    I dont think so.. they show shot of the crowd all the time, last night they showed the front straight stands.. a live video but the camera didnt move or zoom in or out. Same with this guy on the back straight.. was on him, not moving or following him, not zooming.. just happened to be a bad spot for the camera to be on.

Still was funny to me.