Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Pearce

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    He's rarely goes to Florida. When he won the world their was 5 drivers not there. Bloomer b shep Owens and 2 others bei of tiregate. An summer nationals he going to the bank 5,000 at a time more his level.
    He's beaten those same 5 guys at other events. NEXT

Yes he has but back then beating bloomer impossible. An b shep was on a hot streak going into that. So next? Majority of Bobby's wins are the 3k to 5k races.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Is he at Florida Speedweeks ?
    who is he? Carly's brother?

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    who is he? Carly's brother?
    One with hot momma

He's rarely goes to Florida. When he won the world their was 5 drivers not there. Bloomer b shep Owens and 2 others bei of tiregate. An summer nationals he going to the bank 5,000 at a time more his level.
    36 career wins of $10,000 or more and 12 of those were over $20,000. With a couple crown jewels in there your point becomes less and less valid as the kid keeps racking up big wins. 5 years from now those big wins will be a staggering number. You will still be putting the man down.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    36 career wins of $10,000 or more and 12 of those were over $20,000. With a couple crown jewels in there your point becomes less and less valid as the kid keeps racking up big wins. 5 years from now those big wins will be a staggering number. You will still be putting the man down.
    Awesome !!! All of that is quite impressive for the personable handsome young man .

So the other 65 races under 10k if not more hmm in 2021 21wins 13 are 5,500 or less
    Last edited by t4g2; 02-05-2022 at 12:54 PM.

So the other 65 races under 10k if not more hmm in 2021 21wins 13 are 5,500 or less
    A lot of those $5000 wins are summernational wins Monday thru Thursday when nobody else is racing. You twist it to make it sound like that's all he can win. If he quit racing right now today, he would have accomplished more than most racers have done in their whole career. But you keep on trying to discredit his wins. A win is a win.

Why all the hatin on Bobby ? He is one of many exciting SLM drivers.

That’s a question you should probably ask them……and when they give you their answer……the truth will be the total opposite .
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Most excellent point

The facts are in the results. Every driver has a good race here and there. Will see what happens once daddy retires which is to be this year. An with the big $ this year will see where he stacks up.

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    "Them" being the booby bunch on here, ya doofus ! ! 
    Yep. You haters. 😜😁

Exciting their are several drivers that make a race exciting. Babb Moran O'Neal turbo and my favorite weisser. 3 years ago he'd hop from modify to late model Smooth all over the track. On 4 nights of racing he won 8 features.
    Last edited by t4g2; 02-06-2022 at 08:59 AM.

You finally find your password lmao! What took you so long? Lmao some more!!!
    Finally I did it. Them haters 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    One with hot momma
    Hot momma? NOT!!!!

I'll bet that foxfire boy was just overjoyed to see you had made it back here hahahahahaha!!!!!!
    Whose foxfire ? 😜

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Hot momma? NOT!!!!
    You tell me. I just threw that one out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    A lot of those $5000 wins are summernational wins Monday thru Thursday when nobody else is racing. You twist it to make it sound like that's all he can win. If he quit racing right now today, he would have accomplished more than most racers have done in their whole career. But you keep on trying to discredit his wins. A win is a win.
    Very good observation ! The lad obviously uses what makes uncanny financial sense in his operation. The way he puts the program together and the money he makes while doing it is along the lines of "GENIOUS " ! ! !

Your moronic comments are nothing short of good humor. Well worthy of a good laugh ! ! Hope your reasoning for this sort of commentary isn't to win any credibility award, here on 4m . . . LMBO 
    Maybe I need to COWER behind 45 + user names ? ? Then wonder why I don't have the reputation according to my PM messages from reputable members warning me of you being the forums " MasterHater " ! They alerted me to the FACT that the only member that agrees with you are yourself with another of your corny user names such as Imcryin2,Twistednate01,SS12, Sister sideways. SMOOTH 32, RaceRadee, AnonousNate, EDERDS, BLOOMER WON, etc. just to name just a few. This is like 47 kettles calling a few of us other pots black ?
    Last edited by Raceready; 02-08-2022 at 01:53 AM.