Default Bruening just got turboed.

Erb spins out multiple cars every night. Lucas Oil needs to penalize him for it.

It’s just racin.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Erb spins out multiple cars every night. Lucas Oil needs to penalize him for it.
    I get it that this racing stuff isn't easy, but for a guy who makes his fair share of mistakes he shouldn't be so critical of others. I don't have a stake in any of it though, so I've learned to enjoy the entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    I get it that this racing stuff isn't easy, but for a guy who makes his fair share of mistakes he shouldn't be so critical of others. I don't have a stake in any of it though, so I've learned to enjoy the entertainment.
    He should not be allowed to race anywhere after that life threating stunt that he pulled on that poor driver in the #32 car that time ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    He should not be allowed to race anywhere after that life threating stunt that he pulled on that poor driver in the #32 car that time ! ! !
    I don't believe you heard me make that statement. I may have disagreed with the clowns that felt he did nothing wrong though. I assume you are one of them.....

Ther was no disagreeement by anyone with even 1/2 of a pea brain with the orginization what banned the hothead for that dangerous and childish spoiled brat stunt ! ! ! ! !
    Last edited by Raceready; 02-05-2022 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Ther was no disagreemnt by anyone with even 1/2 of a pea brain with the orginization what banned the hothead for that dangerous and childish spoiled brat stunt ! ! ! ! !
    I agree. Sorry, I thought you were that annoying troll who likes to copy usernames.

Old news ......Get over yourself already. Where is your precious Booby at??? Home sucking his thumb scared??? Tough hard racing accident sucks for Bruening but then again he hits everything but the pace truck.

Quote Originally Posted by 0_VodooChild_0 View Post
    Old news ......Get over yourself already. Where is your precious Booby at??? Home sucking his thumb scared??? Tough hard racing accident sucks for Bruening but then again he hits everything but the pace truck.
    Thats Terb for ya !!!!!!

Waiting for someone else make a thread, notice. He’s plowed into everyone. But!!!!!!! Thank god, finally nice to see some sheet metal traded. These late models are more like sprint cars anymore, and prob just as expensive as a NASCAR truck team anymore, heaven forbid they mix it up. miss the ole days of sliding around, I’m just getting old and outdated I guess.
    Last edited by obamaracing#1; 02-06-2022 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0_VodooChild_0 View Post
    Hard racing accident unless it's someone people don't like then it's did you see him run him over

Oabama it depends on who's doing the sheet metal swapping. Ok for some but, not others

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Hard racing accident unless it's someone people don't like then it's did you see him run him over
    Yup...............
    8/13/16

Dirt on dirt said no damage to turbos car and that replays shows they never touched

i dont like erb at all but if youre gonna talk about dirty drivers, richards is top of the list of the national guys

He sure used to be……..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Dirt on dirt said no damage to turbos car and that replays shows they never touched
    I didn't see this incident, but Terbo has already hurt a lot of feelings this past week with very aggressive driving.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1