Default Gas prices still rising ..

Tonights news reported that it is projected to be $4.00 a gallon by Memorial day ! !

While we were in California Thanksgiving Weekend for the Turkey Night Grand Prix we paid $5.19/gal. for 87 octane regular. 6 days later we paid $2.69/gal. in Missouri.

On our way home from The Chili Bowl in January when we crossed the Mississippi River into Illinois gas immediately went up .60¢ and the roads were 60% worse that in Missouri.

Cali must be trying to get all of the profit from gas before they mandate all electric cars ?

Sorry that many of you are experiencing rising gas prices. We Californians have the opposite happening with prices over the weekend dropping to as low as $4.39 from around $4.79 a week ago. Of course the gypo stations such as the Chevron near the freeway stop a few miles from our abode are still at $5.10 for regular and the 91 octane at $5.50.

Can still find a few stations over in Reno at $3.98. What a deal.
    Last edited by over4T; 02-08-2022 at 10:29 AM. Reason: additional stuff

You elect democrats and you get higher prices in everything. Government does not have any way to make money so they have to print it or take it from the people. In this case, shutting down drilling oil in our country has also to blame.

My last sentence is really a large cause of the problem here. Energy independent is the way to go, but the left thinks they can save the planet. Stupid is as stupid votes. Like anyone in Washington cares about Global warming LOL

They all care about keeping their seats warm……other than that, they got nothin.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    Sorry that many of you are experiencing rising gas prices. We Californians have the opposite happening with prices over the weekend dropping to as low as $4.39 from around $4.79 a week ago. Of course the gypo stations such as the Chevron near the freeway stop a few miles from our abode are still at $5.10 for regular and the 91 octane at $5.50.

over, I must admit that when we paid $5.19/gal in Cali we did so just outside of Barstow on the way to Las Vegas and it was the Sunday following Thanksgiving. All of those details probably account for more than a few cents a gallon. Gas was right at $5.00 in Ventura/Camarillo.

We're heading to Florida later this week and I expect that gas in all the states we go through on the way (Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama and Georgia) will be considerably cheaper than Illinois and I'm positive the roads will be much better, too.

and I thought 309 a gal was bad , lol , come on through and get you some of this cheap gas cirf , which way you coming through alabama cirf ?

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    and I thought 309 a gal was bad , lol , come on through and get you some of this cheap gas cirf , which way you coming through alabama cirf ?
    Haven't made up our mind yet, ff. We'll either take I-24 out of Illinois to Nashville and then south out of Nashville on I-65 to Montgomery and 231 down to Dothan then on to I-10. Or, instead of going south out of Nashville we'll run I-24 over the mountain to Chattanooga and pick up I-75 and take it on down to Ocala. If we do the latter we won't be in Alabama very long and probably won't get any fuel in the Yellowhammer State. It's gonna' depend on the weather. We really don't want to go over the mountain if there is a chance of crappy weather. Since we have plenty of time I'll gladly spend the extra 1-2 hours going down through Dothan if weather through the mountain is iffy.

Georgia gas is usually relatively cheap outside of Atlanta so we'll benefit going either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Tonights news reported that it is projected to be $4.00 a gallon by Memorial day ! !
    I guess that SS and all the Trump haters are good with the double price of everything .
    Well as long as no one grabs them by the PU$$Y they are OK .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    I guess that SS and all the Trump haters are good with the double price of everything .
    But they get free drug paraphernalia …………what a deal !

By the time the Dems are done ruining the country ,the probably will also supply free dope to the addicts like they do in Denmark ? ? Actually I read one time that it turned out to be a good thing in a way because it cut down on robberies and it saved money on cort costs and prison expenses . also many ended up ODed with all of the free stuff dolled out.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    By the time the Dems are done ruining the country ,the probably will also supply free dope to the addicts like they do in Denmark ? ? Actually I read one time that it turned out to be a good thing in a way because it cut down on robberies and it saved money on cort costs and prison expenses . also many ended up ODed with all of the free stuff dolled out.
    I just saw on FOX that Republicans are concerned because the dems plan to spend $30 million on this program instead of using that same money to solve the border problem ! !

When we left home headed to Florida the least expensive gasoline we saw was $3.60 in Illinois. We cross over into Kentucky gas goes down by 50 cents/gallon. Didn't see any gas above $3.29/gallon all the way to Ocala, Florida. We filled for $2.98 in north Georgia! Gotta' love states like Illinois ruled by Marxist's!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    They grabbed themselves by the kitty when they went to the voting booth( or mailed it in😜……..it felt good to them then, lmao.

Facking idiots.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post

And you're sorry for us?????
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!