Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    overton was half second faster than erb the lap before he fenced it, i wouldnt say no way he was going to win. take the blinders off
    I like overton. His lap times were going to be all over the place up there. It wasn't happening. Erbs last lap was within thousandths of that Overton lap. He was just doing as little as possible rolling the bottom.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 02-08-2022 at 12:57 PM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Only thing I disagree with is that only someone like Overton would try the top side. I can name several drivers who have done the exact same thing Overton tried last night. He is certainly a good driver but his car couldn't hold the bottom even though it was probably the best car out there.

He really had no choice if he wanted to win. I also believe he is not running for the points, so it only made sense to give the outside a shot. IMO at this present time, Overton and even Sheppard could care less rather they run 3rd or 10th etc if they are not going to win.

I see there were double the amount of DNFs compared to the first race at E BAY . Was the track rougher last night ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I see there were double the amount of DNFs compared to the first race at E BAY . Was the track rougher last night ?
    It was a little rougher. More dnf mostly due to more laps and more crashing because it was so slick.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    It was a little rougher. More dnf mostly due to more laps and more crashing because it was so slick.
    Thank you !

Doesn't it seem like the top groove at EB has really flattened out and missing that banking 'edge' that used to produce a great outside groove?

Quote Originally Posted by raburke23 View Post
    Doesn't it seem like the top groove at EB has really flattened out and missing that banking 'edge' that used to produce a great outside groove?
    I was thinking the same thing as I watched the race last night.

Them Longhorns are dominating in the slick 🤭
    8/13/16