Thread: Flo streaming

Default Flo streaming

Well I no a lot of people have issues with streaming live events all cross the board. I sent them a email 5 days ago and still no reply, just a case number. I can watch on any one of the devices but when I go to a second one it will kick the first one off, says watching from another location. It does not matter in what order I do it in either. This is all in the same room. I like to watch 3,4, sometimes 5 different races at same time. Firetv , 2 laptops , and phone. I no it says I can watch up to 12 devices but not true in my case. I watch Mav on a couple different devices all the time. It would be nice if they could answer my message even if to say tough luck. YES I'm over 55 BUT what does that have to do with this problem !!!!!!!!!!! When I had trouble with mav at least they did answer me. Thanks ( FLOSports.)
    Last edited by MEE; 02-08-2022 at 11:20 AM.

I've watched on my phone and laptop at the same time. That was during the Chilli Bowl weeks ago. Maybe something changed.
    8/13/16

I've watched on Roku and a laptop simultaneously many times...

Just verified with mine. Chrome on wired Laptop, and chrome on Phone through Wi-Fi, side by side. No problem seeing FLO LIVE on both. Don't know how your network is set up, and I'm not into tech like I used to be, but I think anything after my cable modem will connect up to 12 devices. Now if I turned off Wi-Fi on the phone and tried to get on through cell data while the laptop was running FLO, I'd get denied. Also, I've had the exact opposite support experience. FLO and Dirtvision respond quickly, while MavTV has taken 4-5 days to respond with a canned how to log in email.

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    Some of you goofs on here ("MEE" being one lol) talk as if flo is ripping you off, practically calling them crooks. When y'all are still trying to figure out 1st grade grammar... 
    OK Not one time did I say they were crooks or ripping me off..I watched the racing all last year with multiple devices here in home, but now it wont let me.The only way I can watch 2 at same time is have both running on same PC. I did send email and all I got was a case #NOW IF THAT MAKES ME A GOOF THEN FINE.GO RUB ON YOUR BLOOMER DOLL SOME MORE.
    Last edited by MEE; 02-08-2022 at 03:54 PM.

^
    you've got a bloomer doll?😲
    8/13/16

I had a problem with FLO only once and it was resolved in less than 5 minutes. Compare that to MAVTV plus leaving customers out in the lurch for days at a time and the Lucas Oil announcer reaching out to people on forums to help resolve, which is NOT part of his job.

Yeah he has one and it's anatomically correct.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
    Yeah he has one and it's anatomically correct.
    With or without the blow residue on his nose?

Has to be from the same IP address. So if you are using cellular data on one and home wifi on another it will not work.

Yea I no. I used all 3 on same network - wifi. Has to be on my end but just have no clue.

I don't have enough bandwidth to watch videos on DoD without buffering, let alone a PPV. For that reason I didn't renew DoD/FLO. I know my available bandwidth isn't there problem, but a "print only" option would be nice.

Print only option. I like that. Been with DoD since their inception. Didn't sign up for Flo, it was pretty much forced on you. Not complaining but I personally wouldn't of paid for the Flo streaming. It's nice but could do without.
    To many times I roll out of the house thinking heck, I could save 75 bucks in gas and admission and stay home and watch on TV. Just not the same. On the way to the track I often contemplate dropping DoD/Flo but enjoy the readable content. Maybe some day a DoD subscription can be had minus the Flo.
    To the folks that pay for Mav, Flo, Dirtvision and maybe a 4th for the new XR series? Kudos to you. That's getting pricey.
    8/13/16