Default Terbo Power Ranking

In a interview with Rigsby last week, Terbo gave himself a power ranking of 4th behind Moran, Overton and Bshepp. Even then I felt he was slightly generous as McCreadie was running better. I wonder now where he would rank himself? I'm not a Terbo fan by any means primarily due to his attitude, but he's been pretty out of the picture all this week.

Thoughts?

I'd rank his mouth at a 10.
    On track performance, maybe a 6.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by cmonblue View Post
    In a interview with Rigsby last week, Terbo gave himself a power ranking of 4th behind Moran, Overton and Bshepp. Even then I felt he was slightly generous as McCreadie was running better. I wonder now where he would rank himself? I'm not a Terbo fan by any means primarily due to his attitude, but he's been pretty out of the picture all this week. Thoughts?
    Getting into the feature only because of a provisional and ending up 27th last night certainly did not help his plea any.

Excitement level = 10Winning level = 7

Just a joke. He going to hurt someone. Better at running his mouth then driving his racecar.

Despite an early season point scheme that rewards a few good finishes over consistency, he sits 5th in points. You can't rank him better than that. I'd put winger, epj, and huddy ahead of him as well.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

If his on track performance matched his motor mouth skills, he'd be wearing the orange spoiler
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by cmonblue View Post
    In a interview with Rigsby last week, Terbo gave himself a power ranking of 4th behind Moran, Overton and Bshepp. Even then I felt he was slightly generous as McCreadie was running better. I wonder now where he would rank himself? I'm not a Terbo fan by any means primarily due to his attitude, but he's been pretty out of the picture all this week. Thoughts?
    To be fair he said that before Timmy's win and and not long after him having some good runs at vado. he didn't exactly accert himself as four either. I Believe he said it with more of a question mark.

Turbo is so exciting at East Bay. Crowd going nuts over his high side escapades. Why do some of you get a bug up your crawl because of it?

He drives all over the track blocking and will lay into the side of you in a heartbeat

Quote Originally Posted by EDERDS View Post
    He drives all over the track blocking and will lay into the side of you in a heartbeat
    I didn’t see this at East Bay this week

I didn’t see this at East Bay this week

He’s done it all night tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I'd rank his mouth at a 10.
    On track performance, maybe a 6.
    I'll second that.