Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Don’t think Clanton was making any new friends tonight…

Drove through a few folks

Sounds like he's still the same as always...
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Sounds like he's still the same as always...
    Thats old " COCOANUT HEAD " for ya !! !
    Last edited by Raceready; 02-12-2022 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EDERDS View Post
    Drove through a few folks
    Coconut head doing Terbo things!

When has Clanton ever made friends.....new or otherwise?

The guy is the mayor of “i quite can’t make the slide job” town.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnfan25 View Post
    I think NOT!!!

I gained a lot of respect for both Ross Robinson and Devin Moran this week for not cleaning out Clanton at some point. He is definitely owed a couple.

Clanton slid into Overtons left front in turn 3-4 last night as well.

idk why bruening keeps him on payroll tyler has been as good or better than 25 most nights lately and tears up alot less sheet metal

As much as I distain T. Erb for putting young Bobby Pierce in danger by running on top his car in a fit of rage I still think that he can get more done than Cocoanut Clanton. Neither one of them would stand a chance of ever winning a most popular driver award if they had one.

My all time favorite coconut head incident was at the Wild West Shootout race in Tucson one year when he threw a bad slider on Don Shaw and Don didn't lift and Clanton went into the wall and landed on his roof...........good times!

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    My all time favorite coconut head incident was at the Wild West Shootout race in Tucson one year when he threw a bad slider on Don Shaw and Don didn't lift and Clanton went into the wall and landed on his roof...........good times!
    Then they shoved a microphone in his and he dropped the famous of "**** passing points."

You don't see many Clanton shirts at the track. I have one from years ago when he was the stacker 2 rookie of the year. His fan base has to be quite small outside of Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Then they shoved a microphone in his and he dropped the famous of "**** passing points." You don't see many Clanton shirts at the track. I have one from years ago when he was the stacker 2 rookie of the year. His fan base has to be quite small outside of Georgia.
    He lost wholesale respect from a crowd of WOO fans at race where he demanded that a driver that he couldn't pass right away be " KILLED " ! It's needless to say that the BOO BIRDS had a field day with that ! !

As the incidents unfolded Saturday night members of the 7 team came to the fence in front of us in turn one to show their displeasure at what just happened throwing up their hands at "Ole Coconut Head" and telling him he's number 1. Knowing this wouldn't be the end of it , our group made our way to the pits to see things already becoming quite heated. Lots of yelling at each other going on. Then enters "Ole Coconut #2" Tyler Bruening trying to get to his pit spot. Simply not wanting to drive around the mob, he decides directly though was the best way, hitting a 4 wheeler that was just passing and knocking the 4 wheeler into my buddy. No one was hurt. Still assault with a deadly weapon. After that security finally showed up and members of the 7 team left the area. Shortly there after Ross shows up and another heated discussion began. A few seconds after that a State trooper " Mr. Skinhead " shoves Ross TWICE out of the scene. Simple Battery. And at the point of this writing , Lucas Oil has done nothing but protect its cronies that run for them. That is the ENTIRE problem with all these series, They allow all this dirty driving to happen with no consequences. And I used like Shane Clanton. Not so much after this week.

Clanton has always been a low IQ mouth breather.

I think Clanton saw that yellow 71 car that looked like Don O’Neil and figured that running through some cars would be a fitting tribute to Don.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Then they shoved a microphone in his and he dropped the famous of "**** passing points."

You don't see many Clanton shirts at the track. I have one from years ago when he was the stacker 2 rookie of the year. His fan base has to be quite small outside of Georgia.
    I’ve lived in Georgia for 8 years now, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Clanton shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnfan25 View Post
    I don’t think Terbo or RTJ are making any friends either.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Clanton has always been a low IQ mouth breather.
    Kind of reminds me of big dumb Jethro Bodeen on the Beverly Hillbillys ! !