Arrow Race XR Series 2023 Inaugural Silver State Super Speed Weeks 2023 in Las Vegas

The Inaugural Silver State Super Speed weeks to debut in Las Vegas next January and February.

https://racexr.com/full-2022-23-las-...ule-announced/

GEE ; A driver could pocket $31,000 by winning both the main events ! !

Too cold in the desert that time of year. Too far to haul the Toter. Give me Florida speed weeks 👍

Boy that's a lot of money up front just to get out there. Then turn around and do it the following month. Your tow rig better be up to the task.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Boy that's a lot of money up front just to get out there. Then turn around and do it the following month. Your tow rig better be up to the task.
    I don’t see it for most of the teams.

Betting there will be a good turnout of "name" drivers. Also as was the case last year for some events there will be tow money to get those "name" drivers to run.

Quote Originally Posted by Clump O Clay View Post
    Betting there will be a good turnout of "name" drivers. Also as was the case last year for some events there will be tow money to get those "name" drivers to run.
    They are just throwing the $$$$$$$ out

I can understand the January 2023 dates, it is right after the WWSO at Vado and should entice teams to make a two week commitment for some decent purses. It is the February dates that have me puzzled. Stick with one week and grow the tradition, don't try and be greedy and think teams will haul out there twice, especially after Georgia-Florida Speedweeks?????

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    I can understand the January 2023 dates, it is right after the WWSO at Vado and should entice teams to make a two week commitment for some decent purses. It is the February dates that have me puzzled. Stick with one week and grow the tradition, don't try and be greedy and think teams will haul out there twice, especially after Georgia-Florida Speedweeks?????
    Nailed it.

Tie in Vado with Vegas. Now things are makin sense