Default YO ! ! I went to a HIP HOP concert last night ...

And then a NFL game broke out ! ! WORD UP !!
    Last edited by Raceready; 02-14-2022 at 09:42 AM.

I didn’t go

Fo shizzle my nizzle

well , NBC said they were gone break the glass ceiling with the super bowl , and I guess the did , the only white performer there was there token M&M ,

Only because it was on in a bar, did I see the game. I wouldn't have tuned in from home and my wife said it would be cool to see some of the commercials anyway. I tuned out and played pool during most of it and completely blew off the half time show.

One thing I did take away from this was the blatant full on display of hypocrisy by our elite lefties. Did you see all the masks? Cause I didn't. They don't believe this BS they themselves are pushing and it is on full display. 75,000 people all mingling together with politicians and celebrities in the mix and not a darn one afraid of catching a virus.

Boy, that mayor of LA sure is good at - holding his breath. Might be a world record holder there. Ellen herself was photo'ed in the crowd, not a mask around. Wanna know what Ellen's in-show audience looks like when she goes back to work? Yeah, all required to mask up. Every good lefty who would criticize Canadian truckers, anti-mask, anti-mandate science denying people who are sick of this stuff - they were all there without a mask on. They don't believe their owning preaching so why should we trust them?

Today is Monday so they're all probably back to pushing the narrative and making sure little kids (the lowest risk group) go back to school all masked up. It was a super bowl, a super bowl of BS for all to see. If you watched for it.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

I hate the bengals lost….
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

It just wasn't scripted that way for The Bengals to win. . .

Yup, the NFL (no fun league) The refs control the game. No real penalty's till 4th qtr....it was a cool game! yea them richie riches dont care...does it matter though.....another thread lol....Thought i saw him and some other dude got popped for sex trafficking or some crap, (WTF was he doing on stage, lame lame) mybe should fact check my stuff, I changed the channel and finished folding the laundry....lol
    Last edited by racerx99; 02-14-2022 at 09:43 PM.

Some of the people used some of the celebrating in the city as an excuse to vandalize, shoot, and rob stores as if they were in a typical BLM setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    It just wasn't scripted that way for The Bengals to win. . .
    I like a good movie anyway……
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The last few years people have complained about the halftime shows sucking but this year was by far the worst ever !!

Now the NFL is going to literally force owners to hire black coaches as the Dem party and Biden panders on!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Now the NFL is going to literally force owners to hire black coaches as the Dem party and Biden panders on!!!
    The way NASCAR is going ,it will be there next ! It could be that a 3 car team has to have at least 2 black crew chiefs before its all said and done with ! !

Google search [Donnie Baker Superbowl review]
    Sums it up pretty well.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Google search [Donnie Baker Superbowl review]Sums it up pretty well.
    That there is funny, I don't care who you are ! ! I watched some of his other work. He said in one clip that he was on house arrest but in another he was slurping down a big old can of 4 Loco ! !