Default WoO's Inaugural Show At Volusia

The WoO's wingless 410's put on a great show at Volusia last night. Good car count and great organization for the very first night. Looking forward to tonight! Twice the money to win so it should be a good one!

The top ten finishers:
    Leary
    Grant
    Short
    Stockon
    Ballou
    Davis Jr.
    Bright
    Swanson
    Clark
    Cottle
    Last edited by CIRF; 02-16-2022 at 07:53 AM.

410 Wingless we’re good. I give you that.

Xtreme Outlaw Series (XOS) 410 Non-Wing Sprints runs under World Racing Group. Even though the World Of Outlaws also run under the WRG banner. It's completely different Series. Nothing to do with WOO. You being an open wheel fan should have known that. If you do know that you sure had me wondering.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Xtreme Outlaw Series (XOS) 410 Non-Wing Sprints runs under World Racing Group. Even though the World Of Outlaws also run under the WRG banner. It's completely different Series. Nothing to do with WOO. You being an open wheel fan should have known that. If you do know that you sure had me wondering.
    Semantics-shemantics. You can keep wondering if ya' wanna'.

Sorry my terminology is troublesome to you, it wasn't' intended to be. I reckon calling the wingless series WoO's is less erroneous than calling dirt late model stock cars stock cars. We can call the wingless series owned by the same people who own the WoO's winger and late model series anything we want. You say toma'to I say tomato. I kinda' like WoO's over Xtreme, specific accuracy be dammed.

The owner of BOSS also refers to the wingless 410 sprint car series owned by WRG as "WoO's wingless series". You gonna' set him straight, too?

Last night (Feb. 15th) we left after the WoO's wingless sprint cars A main due to it being late, cold and wet. It was after midnight EST when we got to our place in Daytona. When did the show end?

Isn't it ironic that Steve Kinser holds the WoO's VRP wingless sprint car track record he set in 1981 or '82.

Question: Are you in Florida? If so, this coming weekend, are you going to BRP for the USAC Sprint Cars, East Bay for the wingers or Volusia for the stock cars.
    Last edited by CIRF; 02-16-2022 at 12:13 PM.

Sounds like CIRF is going to the Daytona 500. Volusia SLM race ended at 2:09 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Sounds like CIRF is going to the Daytona 500. Volusia SLM race ended at 2:09 AM
    Only way we'd consider going to the 500 is if someone offered us free tickets. I'm not sure we'd go even if the tickets were free. We've attended about twenty 500's and in the words of the late, great BB King, the thrill is gone. Long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Only way we'd consider going to the 500 is if someone offered us free tickets. I'm not sure we'd go even if the tickets were free. We've attended about twenty 500's and in the words of the late, great BB King, the thrill is gone. Long gone.
    Awesome. My respect for you has gone up immensely after reading this 👍

I'm so relieved to learn I've gained all this respect from you flyopenboy. LOL!

Now, if only HoosierDirtFan would forgive me for calling the new wingless 410 sprint series WoO's! I'm so distressed!

You like wingless sprints. We live in a free country and you are living the way you see fit 👍. And not supporting that gone woke stock car stuff

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I'm so relieved to learn I've gained all this respect from you flyopenboy. LOL!

Now, if only HoosierDirtFan would forgive me for calling the new wingless 410 sprint series WoO's! I'm so distressed!
    I forgive you. Just giving you some crap. laugh some.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    I forgive you. Just giving you some crap. laugh some.
    Oh, I'm laughin'. I'm laughin' 'cause I spent the day at the beach in 80+ degree weather while there's a nasty blizzard going on back home!!

You never answered my question HDF. Are you in Florida enjoying Speedweeks and the WoO's wingless sprint cars?