Thread: Where's Weiss?

Default Where's Weiss?

Has he been finishing so far back I can't see him? I think I've only seen him at the WWS.

Hasnt raced since New Mexico.

Just checked his site and it looks like he's running a pick and choose schedule.

Made a mistake making his own chassis.

It's amazing how some of these guys career trajectory's change so fast. A few years back Weiss looked like he had a bright future and could become one of the best in the sport. Not to say he can't get back to that point but one bad decision sets your career backwards.

I doubt building his own car is the root of his problems. (Aside from if that take is Scott would otherwise still be going over his stuff) It's pretty easy to get off 0.2 second in this sport and that's enough to put you way down the finishing order. The guy wasn't that great before Bloomer got him lined out. I'm sure he's missing something he had before that is really small.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

He ran pretty well at Vado and looked like he was getting sorted out on his stuff. It's a lonely highway building your own cars from scratch and I applaud anyone who still does. Writing a big check to a "factory" builder isn't why some of us got into this sport in the first place.