Default Daytoner 500 ...

Anybody watch the whole thing? I watched it some and got sick and tired of all the commercials and the beginning ceremonies so mostly I was watching Highway Through Hell instead and flipped the clickker back to the race sometimes. Twice I saw where Brad had started wrecks that took out multiple cars. My question is: Did he take out as many or more cars in multiple crashes than Tony Stewart did that time at one of the super speedways that time he caused 15 cars to wreck at once??

He probably sent 8-10 to the garage and caused damage on another 6-8. Little Burton took a wild ride upside down. I drew Larson in a nascar pot we do every week for $10 a car so Brad’s bump drafting potentially cost me $400 so maybe he’ll finish about 30th every race rest of the season.

I seen bits and pieces. For sure, the 6 car drove through some people and caused some carnage.

The new car seems to race pretty well. Maybe all that stuff they've done with aero, venting, diffusers, and belly pans will make them race better in and around each other and make passing possible where before it hasn't always been so. The new car is certainly more delicate in some regards. The independent rear suspension is one of those areas. Having a wishbone rear and half shafts is not going to take the hits a one piece rear end can take. Side contact and wall slappers will likely end someone's day. Just wait for Martinsville.

As it was shaking out at the end I was kind of pulling for Blaney more than anyone else in the mix. Silver spoon Cindric wound up with the win and he'll likely get another this year as he is pretty good on road course tracks.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    The new car is certainly more delicate in some regards. The independent rear suspension is one of those areas. Having a wishbone rear and half shafts is not going to take the hits a one piece rear end can take. Side contact and wall slappers will likely end someone's day. Just wait for Martinsville.
    That was my take as well. Wonder how long it takes to replace that rear quarter during a race? Surely they seen this coming.
    8/13/16

DVR DVR/ Watched the whole race in about an hour. Fast forward also works in the boring follow the leader part of the race. Plate racing really doesn't nothing but give all drivers a chance to luck into victory lane. It is what it is. Looking forward to the race season starting next week until the next dumb plate aerial circus.

I watched the start, paused it and went outside to split some firewood. I then could fast-forward through the boring follow the leader. I mean I don't go to the dirt track to see the wrecks, but these plate races offer some doozies. The last 30 laps is when they start racing. I will say I like the look of the new car.

Somebody told me it was KARMA what was why it just happened that Kezlousys old # 2 ended up winning the race !

Keselowski is at the bottom of the list. I just plain don't like what he does to others on the track. when someone dies from his antics, how will he feel about that?
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

[QUOTE=Buford.Justice;2424372]Keselowski is at the bottom of the list. I just plain don't like what he does to others on the track. when someone dies from his antics, how will he feel about that? They will put him the broadcast booth... Actually that is the reason my neighbor switched the race off : He was upset that " They had that murdering Tony Stewart in the booth like he was some sort of hero " ! !
    Last edited by Raceready; 02-22-2022 at 11:17 AM.

Was there a race?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Was there a race?
    That’s what they called it but didn’t look much like one

It looked like Interstate 90 in Chicago. Six lanes loaded and one driver had road rage!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 02-24-2022 at 09:39 PM.

The tub on that 21 car that flipped showed exactly what this car is. A Remote control car with real driver and engine. The tub looked exactly like something Traxxas builds for their rc cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    The tub on that 21 car that flipped showed exactly what this car is. A Remote control car with real driver and engine. The tub looked exactly like something Traxxas builds for their rc cars.
    Go figure !! It may as well be remote control because if you hear all of the announcer hype of the jobs of the spotters. Basically the driver sits there and does exactly what the spotter and crew chief tells him to ! This is why they get these young drivers that nobody ever heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    It looked like Interstate 90 in chicag. Six lanes loaded and one driver had road rage!!!
    Mr.Ed……road rage, lol.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Old Horse Face seems not to have any patience at all !!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    These cars appear to be completely sealed off underneath like some RC cars. My RC car actually had a sprint RC board instead of the tub that came with the RC car. It would not fill up with dirt and was very light graphite. Other cars at the race track with tubs would gain weight during the race and drained the batteries faster also.

When we raced the races were 4 minutes and then they all completed the last lap.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 02-25-2022 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    It looked like Interstate 90 in Chicago. Six lanes loaded and one driver had road rage!!!
    Thats old Bad Krashalotski for ya ! ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Thats old Bad Krashalotski for ya ! ! ! !
    He was not impressive in California wrecking and finishing 27th .