Default What this about Phil Michelson ?

People hating on him because he spoke out against Arab money in the PGA ? ?

I think it’s got more to do with him talking to them about joining their league and then was going to use it as leverage against the PGA. That’s the way I took it but I may be wrong.

Now his sponsors are dropping like flies !!

Phil could walk away from the game and never look back and be just fine. He's made his $.
    8/13/16

Yes he could…..I have zero problem with Phil, glad he’s in a position to live his best life.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Correct me if im wrong.......Isnt the PGA the only pro golf assoc in the USA? Monopoly/anti-trust issues?

Phil didn’t speak out about Arab money in the PGA. There is a rival tour being formed with Arab backing and Phil was going to use it as a bargaining chip to make the PGA tour make changes by threatening to join the new tour. He stated the following about the Arabs.

“They're scary motherf****** to get involved with. We know they killed [Washington Post reporter and U.S. resident Jamal] Khashoggi and have a horrible record on human rights. They execute people over there for being gay. Knowing all of this, why would I even consider it? Because this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reshape how the PGA Tour operates,"

When you basically sign away control of your life for the millions your sponsors throw your way, he had to k ow there would be ramifications for his comments.

Like him even more now……..pga just a cleaned up version of bushwood and all of its pompous members.

Phil just Danny noonan-ed all of them.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I suppose a number of the Arabs could purchase Tony Stewpots 30 million dollar place without even blinking an eye ? ?