Default Be ready for COVID.

https://sevencells.com/

Great place to order these products and they could save your life!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

already saved mine on a usb drive .................

came down with a fever wensday before last , tested positive for covid with two separate test , took tylonal but did not help much , fever broke 2 days later , the doc called me in a z pac but I cant tell it did much , any way I feel fine except for being still weak which every one says takes 2 to 3 weeks IDK , whats wild is my neighbor across the road was fully vaccinated and boosted and she had it worse than me and I have never took a vax of any kind , I am still not anti vac though , because I can see where some one with pre existing problems could benefit , but I still say its a personal decision .....

The wife and I came Down with it last month. Both of us are fully vaccinated and boosted. She got pretty sick and had fever and chills and congestion. Mine was more like a head cold. We both recovered in a few days. Weird thing is she got much sicker than me even though I am the one with allergies and congestion problems. I have had worse colds. As far as vacs go I firmly believe it is a personal choice but as a senior and having preexisting health problems I will get the 4th shot in 6 months if they offer it.
    Last edited by JimBo; 03-20-2022 at 07:43 PM.

UPDATE: A Jaw-Dropping 769 Athletes have Collapsed While Competing Over The Past Year – “Avg. Age of Players Suffering Cardiac Arrest is JUST 23” – (VIDEO)

Over the past year-plus, athletes across the world have been dropping like flies as they compete in games. If they aren’t passed out cold, they are seen gripping their chests in agony, unable to breathe due to sudden cardiac events that hit in the heat of the competition.

This wave of heart issues is unprecedented, to say the least. Never before have we seen young, healthy, world-class athletes experiencing heart issues en masse like this. It has never happened, ever. Furthermore, the timing of this sweeping phenomenon could not be more relevant, coinciding perfectly with the rollout of the experimental Covid-19 vaccines.

In December nearly 300 athletes reportedly collapsed or suffered cardiac arrests after taking the COVID vaccines.

TRENDING: LAWRENCE SELLIN: The Second American Civil War is Underway

But it gets worse. Thanks to a new explosive report by OAN that pegs the number of affected athletes in the hundreds.

In all, their investigation found a jaw-dropping 769 men and women who collapsed with heart issues during competition over the past year (between March 2021 and March 2022).

Most shockingly, the average age of those who experienced full-blown cardiac arrest was just 23.

Considering the timing of this never-before-seen issue in healthy athletes, and the universal push for Covid jabs, all signs point to one culprit: the experimental vaccine.

POLL: Do You Think Vaccines Are Responsible For Cardiac Events?
    Yes No
    Completing this poll entitles you to The Gateway Pundit news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
    After detailing two recent high-profile cases, in which two tennis players were forced to recuse themselves from last month’s Miami Open, OAN’s Pearson Sharp reviewed their shocking investigation and asked a few pressing questions that should be answered if you are still questioning what is driving these heart issues in young individuals:

“These are just two o more than 769 athletes who have collapsed during a game on the field over the last year. From March of 2021 to March of this year. The average age of the players suffering cardiac arrest is just 23-years-old.

How many 23-year-old athletes were collapsing and suffering heart attacks before this year? Do you know any 23-year-old people who had heart attacks before now?

And these are just the ones we know about. How many have gone unreported? Nearly 800 athletes – young, fit people in the prime of life falling down on the field. In fact, 500% more soccer players in the EU are dropping dead from heart attacks than just one year ago.”

Just in case there is any lingering inclination to call this a coincidence, Sharp sets the record straight.

“Coincidence? When the Pfizer vaccine is known to cause heart inflamation? No. In fact, many doctors treating these players list their injuries and deaths as being directly caused by the vaccine…

This is not a coincidence – healthy teenagers dying after getting the Pfizer injection. Doctors warned the FDA before they released the experimental vaccine that it would ‘almost certainly cause terrible organ damage.'”
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!