Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Fly has never owned a house/car, let alone his own business. He doesn’t understand how these things work. His ability to critical think is non existent.

Sometimes you have to take a stand on what is right and realize how important our freedoms are. Plenty of tracks in Ohio did exactly that. Plenty of tracks around here did the same. I’m proud of those facilities.

Please name those Ohio tracks.
    And “sometimes” when you own a multi-million dollar facility- you have to look at things as a “bussiness” decision not a “ not a good ole boy” decision. Long term bussiness decisions keeps business’s open for the long haul. Short term, angry- seat of the britches decisions that get the support of social media will generally fail.
    Yes- I missed going to Eldora in 2020- but I’m over it, hold no grudges and lived thru it to return in 2021 and will be there on April 12 for the Flo/Castro’s race.
    Because Big E didn’t try to buck the screwed up legal system- they are still open and will continue to thrive!
    It’s a fairly simple scenario to comprehend if you have comprehension skills!

Those tracks you mentioned are po dunk. No offense to them but the tracks that opened seat 3-4K tops. Eldora 20,000 plus. Major difference and not even a fair comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Those tracks you mentioned are po dunk. No offense to them but the tracks that opened seat 3-4K tops. Eldora 20,000 plus. Major difference and not even a fair comparison.
    Western Rural Ohio needs that track. Business needs to stay open in a free country. We should not let government and big business control everything. Some of you are obviously super libs.

You should run for office and/or also buy yourself a race track!

Maybe even start a consulting firm and sign Tony Stewart and his various companies as a client.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Western Rural Ohio needs that track. Business needs to stay open in a free country. We should not let government and big business control everything. Some of you are obviously super libs.
    No, some of us just have brains. You’re a mental midget.

Oh lord. I had no idea just how many Super Libs were on this forum

Oh lord. I had no idea just how many Super Libs were on this forum
    Imagine being so consumed with politics that this is the only argument you ever have. I’ve got news for you, they’re all on the same team.

Hey Penn,
    Flyboy isn’t smart enough to comprehend that a politician is a politician regardless of which side. None are here for the benefit of the American people- just themselves and their own agenda.

Would you say his leave of absence last year on 4m was due to:
    A. Being put in time out by 4m
    B. Being in jail and away from the internet
    C. Being committed to a mental institution for children
    D. All the above

Fox, ahh man, I think D is the obvious answer but it’s hard to tell with that moron. Probably forgot how to turn the computer on.

Exactly. More worried about $$ than this great country we live in. Other tracks in Ohio were open much quicker. Truth hurts. A lot of big time racing folks were and are left wingers.
    I know everyone has said it, but you are an idiot. Wtf did you want Tony to do? Tony is not Attica, he isn’t Atomic, he isn’t Sharon. He seats way too many people to poke his nose at the Ohio government. It has nothing to do with left or right, all of you who cater to one side or the other are a flippin retard.

It has to do with running a business and being able to keep it open for years to come. You’re right, the truth does hurt, you’re an idiot who has no idea how businesses operate. You work within the cards you are dealt. And try not to pi$$ off those who can break it off in you. Not play team retard Merica with the government.

Went to Eldora last year, will be back this year. Tony has done a great job and continues to do so.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Thank you C&B

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Thank you C&B
    You are welcome.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Rajboy needs to stop watching the news (right and/or left)and here’s a direct example of why

I’m not an idiot. I spent my time in the military. I believe the nation is free and business should not have to deal with government lockdowns. If you believe in lockdowns I suggest you move to a communist country where your views will be more inline with the government.

I think it will be a good thing for the fans and the drivers too but what will be missed is the watermelons being shown them days are gone.

Trashing Stewart where Eldora is concerned is pure garbage and nonsense. I do not give a rats butt about the people who hate him and called him a murder etc. That has no bearing on an outstanding track owner and with outstanding events. BTW Earl loved the guy and told me he would only sell the track to him. This was two years before he actually did.

Big mouths that want to trash Stewart and everything he does for auto racing ought let me know one thing they ever did to benefit the sport other than come on here toss out their inane comments. Hope I am clear on this/smile

Back on topic. I'm figuring 125 cars. An hoping for a great time as I'm bringing my 2 nephews an niece for their first big e experience an many more to come. Plus it's my bday weekend.