Thumbs up Joseph Joiner to run 25-30 events for Mississippi team Henderson Motorsports

In addition to his own team, Florida racer Joseph Joiner to run 25-30 events for Mississippi-based Henderson Motorsports
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Is this a competitive team?

is that the same team David Breazeale used to drive for? I believe they run Longhorns, so it will be interesting to see how Joseph adapts after driving Capitals his entire career???

JJ drove Mastersbilt and Victory Circle cars before the Capital...and maybe more.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

He ran 1 race for them a year or 2 ago

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    is that the same team David Breazeale used to drive for? I believe they run Longhorns, so it will be interesting to see how Joseph adapts after driving Capitals his entire career???
    Yes same team David drove for.

Was that the 2 car at Eastbay?

That was John Henderson Zero……different people.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

theyve always had really good equipment, always sort of under performed for how nice their stuff is. maybe joiner can get the most out of it

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    In addition to his own team, Florida racer Joseph Joiner to run 25-30 events for Mississippi-based Henderson Motorsports
    My question is why? Why would he go race for someone else with all the success they have had since the HTF phenomenon started?

Jesse will be driving more

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    My question is why? Why would he go race for someone else with all the success they have had since the HTF phenomenon started?
    It's nice to have someone else foot the bill, unless your performance suffers too much compared to your own effort.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Let’s not dismiss the fact that Joiner will be in the best equipment he’s ever been in. A brand new Longhorn with Cornett power.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    I agree with Husker

You do know the Henderson team is top-flight equipement. He is racing those races on top of what he already plans on racing. It's wear and tear on the hauler, and some of the upkeep they won't have to worry about and still race. This is a plus for Joseph and his "Hunt The Front" team.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

No brainer. As said above, top notch equipment on someone else’s dime.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    It's nice to have someone else foot the bill, unless your performance suffers too much compared to your own effort.
    People have some how forgotten Leon helped foot the bill for old man Moyer for a few years.

I think just about all of their previous cars, except the captial cars came from Leon. The relationship probably stemmed from that.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    People have some how forgotten Leon helped foot the bill for old man Moyer for a few years.

I think just about all of their previous cars, except the captial cars came from Leon. The relationship probably stemmed from that.
    I think they have forgotten. I know some other folks also think this is some huge upgrade for Joiner. Aside from being down a small amount on power, Joiner has nice Capital race cars. He isn't racing junk by no means.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Great for Joseph and now Jonathon will be driving more