Default Boothill Speedway 15k possible to win.

Not to promote this race over any other this weekend,but Boothill Speedway in Greenwood,Louisiana has really delivered IMO with their last few late model specials. With 5k on the line Friday and 10k to win Saturday this could be another barnburner.

Remember the Moyer vs. Culp incident last year?

I hope there's a good turnout of cars and fans. It's certainly a busy weekend for late model specials.
    Last edited by AllenK; 03-02-2022 at 08:37 PM.
    Formerly 66#1

Looking forward to going down there Saturday. Boothill is a racy little joint and the late models get around there quick. The last 2 years of this event have been excellent races.

Quote Originally Posted by wreck View Post
    Looking forward to going down there Saturday. Boothill is a racy little joint and the late models get around there quick. The last 2 years of this event have been excellent races.
    Yes! I hope the weather holds out for them on Saturday. The new/old configuration is really racy!
    Formerly 66#1

Should be a LOT of good cars there probably some good racing

Allen are you down there tonight? Just wondering if anyone's going to do updates. I'll be down there tomorrow, Lord willing and the creek don't rise.

Quote Originally Posted by wreck View Post
    Allen are you down there tonight? Just wondering if anyone's going to do updates. I'll be down there tomorrow, Lord willing and the creek don't rise.
    No,I'm not going. I wish it was on Flo like the last few times! Be safe going down there.
    Formerly 66#1

FLO cancelled the feed for tonight???? Or am I missing something. It was on the schedule yesterday...?

I emailed Flo support asking about it and haven't received an answer

I sure as I'm sitting here tonight was the first time I saw Boothill on the Flo schedule. It's scheduled for 6:30 tomorrow night. FLo was live last night on FB from practice,but I couldn't find the show on the live event schedule until just a minute ago. It's listed on the bottom of the list for events for tomorrow night.

Good deal. Should be a dandy. The Comp Cams series is stepping up their game like everyone else this year!
    Formerly 66#1