Default So I’ll ask again ……….

Where are our resident AMERICA hating COMMUNIST BA STARDS ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Hopefully the grim reality of what the Dems have done with our once proud country has finally set in ?
    Last edited by Raceready; 03-19-2022 at 04:21 PM.

Ss asking permission from someone if he can still speak freely…..and when he does it will somehow be about trump instead of any real issue facing today’s world.

McNugget stockpiling tampons and water chestnuts because cnn reported there might be shortages….

Kid rock has known all along that the Biden / Harris victory was a mistake for America….

And the rest of the woke jugheads are really about to find out what woke the hell up really means in 2024….

In a really sad way, this whole Putin paranoia may finally be the thing that brings the free world together….the worldwide magnifying glass on his regime will eventually burn him up like the ant he is.

The people taking to the streets are true Patriots for their country, it’s amazing to watch what people fighting for freedom can and will do…….that used to be us , and we are still free……Ruck Fussia, you are going to lose and your Dictator is going to meet his timely and long overdue demise.

Then the Russian people can start their journey to the freedom they want but don’t dare talk about right now.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Sorry about that last rant but wanted to say this also……We all need to look around , take a breath and realize that as whacked out and fractured as America is these days we are still free to state our opinions no matter how stupid, question our government no matter how jaded, and basically live our lives lawfully without a lot of hassle…..and prosper if you work hard.

This is a real good time to see and say how lucky we all are and to thank the folks that fought and lead us all through it over the years……we are all getting a very large wake up call right now, I think it makes us all better and stronger, most hard things do……..God bless all you guys and your families and anyone that prays I would ask that we all say one for the folks in Ukraine and there’s.

BBQ

Dirt man I would not show my face either . I would be so embarrassed to show my face to .
    The fools that seem to think they done the right thing can only lie now . Anything else is b/s .
    if this is how you want your country , and who's running it . YOUR A FOOL .

Here's my take....I HATE COMMIES!! anyway, i feel for the ukranes peoples and dude running the country...guy tryed to get ride of the dukie heads... BUT you know its hard when you gave up your nukes, and got in bed with evil crap heads that is using your country for crazy bio test, that usa cant do no more (2015) your bout screwed cuz your stick in the middle.....Putin is a commie turd, he has a point, his biggest enemy has bio labs at his doorstep...id be sh1ty about it too..i think hes done blowed them up already though...hes hacked everything he can from them ukrne..should expose the turds....BUT that would sure be a mess that nobody got any idea howd that would turn out....myself death be to good for the evil doers....while i was in saudi for the military, i saw a public stoning!!!! 30 old woman with bushel baskets full of rocks....for twenty minutes. wasn't a place that wasn't bleeding, still alive after....my preference is public stockades (public humiliation goes along way!!!) put it ona trailer take it around the country so every can get there piece!!! LOL!!!!!!!! if they were gonna do anything for those peoples the UN should be the soldiers there, the world against putin, but something shady going on there too.......dang it there gonna screw me outta my racing trips this summer.....I ain't payin 5$ gallon to go anywheres....screw them (sorry racers)
    Last edited by racerx99; 03-04-2022 at 09:34 PM.

SOCIETY vs POLITICS......... VS highest of authority behind the curtains ! When you fools gonna except . America is a pathetic joke . A war machine set out for world domination. Enslavement all the people's of mainstream society!!!!

I got bored with reading the same nonsense every day. Nice to see I still have free rent in your head.

Code for…….I got nothing I can cut and paste anymore about trump.

And went back to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    I got bored with reading the same nonsense every day. Nice to see I still have free rent in your head.
    DeNial is not a river in Africa!

And it’s funny McNugget brings up rent free…….you know? Resides in Mom and dads basement and all of that.

I'm sure he gets out of the parent's basement that time of the month when the new government benefits arrive ! !

learned a new word today...............GASLIGHTING...........these are some devious f**ks......a dude won women of the year...hell frig1n no!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these folks wanna wipeout all existence of YOU..there is no U....god d@m im glad im old ill say hey to as manny of these turds though b4 i go...........blahblahblah.....kamy is hilarious!!!!

No free rent here! I had him removed from any mental rental space as soon as the silence set in.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Hmm, Putin is a commie turd, he has a point, his biggest enemy has bio labs at his doorstep...
    Continue reading... High DA backlinks

A pointy nose maybe……

I hope some of the stuff we are hearing about Hunter and the BIG GUY about
    the supreme court will indict Him and the crooked so called President . Lets see
    if they do something about it . Wonder where all the voters are for all this $hit .
    They know its all TRUE . Hahahaha . Sooner or later . Glad there not our defenders .

Sam with the showing scalp flat top, particular about the point it made!!!

https://youtu.be/PWecfOKZCNY

Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-21-2022 at 11:24 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!