Default Bama Bash at TST Roll Call

I’m looking forward to an exciting race this weekend. Anyone know any drivers scheduled to race?

COMP Cams Super DirtSeries

Brian Rickman now leads a talent-laden roster into battle in Alabama this weekend with expected entries including Logan Martin, B.J. Robinson, Hunter Rasdon, Morgan Bagley, Tyler Stevens, Tony Jackson Jr., Brandon Carpenter, Michael Arnold, Scott Crigler, Neil Baggett, Kyle Beard, Jon Mitchell, Chad Mallett, Dean Carpenter, Shannon Parker, and a host of others.

Plus most of the TST regulars...
    -------------------------
    See you down the road!!!!

rained out
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Rained out on Tuesday interesting

This far in advance it either has to be track has cold feet or lack of tires.

I would say cold feet they only had 2 high paying races on the schedule.

I agree with this. The last two big races I planned on attending at TST were both canceled early in the week. One because of a “fuel shortage”.

You experts just slay me, we have had multiple deluges, recently, and today's frog strangler plus another gulley washer on tap for Friday. What don't you keyboard promoters get? Could it be that the grounds are saturated, parking lot a quag, track a sloppy mess. Could it be that TST wants to save the racers some $$$ in fuel and such? Use your brains folks before bringing harsh judgement. We still are going to have many nice $$$ shows down the road.

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer

Quote Originally Posted by Late_Model_Mark View Post
    You experts just slay me, we have had multiple deluges, recently, and today's frog strangler plus another gulley washer on tap for Friday. What don't you keyboard promoters get? Could it be that the grounds are saturated, parking lot a quag, track a sloppy mess. Could it be that TST wants to save the racers some $$$ in fuel and such? Use your brains folks before bringing harsh judgement. We still are going to have many nice $$$ shows down the road.Late Model MarkTST Announcer
    Of the last five scheduled $10k+ races, how many ran?

In fairness, the real Bama Bash died in 12 or 13. The last Bash at Green Valley won by Casebolt with a flat tire in the snow! Dega & EAMS may have tried to run races under that name, but no.

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    In fairness, the real Bama Bash died in 12 or 13. The last Bash at Green Valley won by Casebolt with a flat tire in the snow! Dega & EAMS may have tried to run races under that name, but no.
    You’re right about that. I had forgotten that race. That snow came out of nowhere! It just aggravates me that EVERYTIME I plan on going back to TST to see a good race it gets canceled by Wednesday. And I hear the same excuses as quoted above but by God that Ice Bowl freight train race will be run come hell or high water. Guess I’ll try again to get back to Dega for the Lucas Oil in October but I’m done getting my hopes up.

I guess all them drains they put in to keep the grounds dry are not working.

It actually snowed all day. It just never was cold enough to stick. In fact the light amount of moisture it kept on the surface made for a very good daytime race. But once that sun went down it was all over with.

So if it rains on Wednesday this week are the races going to be canceled saturday.

So if it rains on Wednesday this week are the races going to be canceled Saturday

Kurtz , if I had the attitude you have , and I do about a track 100 miles south east of TST , then I would never go back , and as usual LMM , spot on .....