Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To date, there have been 8 World of Outlaws races ran. If Madden had won all of them, he would’ve netted $90,000. He’s won over $100,000 just at Bristol alone, with another $150,000 available tonight.

Actually-counting his 12th place finish last Saturday he has made $102,900 in 3 races at Bristol.
    And like TerryM said”a possible 150k tonight. Not bad for 2 weekends. With the amount of $$ being paid for 4 races-I’m trying to understand the low car count. Is it fear of speed/tearing up equipment? Is it teams don’t want to support the XR Series? Lucas Oil has been off both weekends and how many of their committed tour drivers are there? Madden/Fergy are doing quite well $$ wise so far.
    As many have stated in various post -“where is the $$ coming from”? From the low car count (back gate $$) & very few people in the stands-unless there are thousands of people doing the ppv deal it looks like Bristol is a financial bust.
    All-Tech in April: how many teams/fans will travel that far with fuel prices the way they presently aren’t. Just my opinion (which doesn’t mean anything) if XR completes this years ambitious schedule and returns next year with something similar- it could very well change WOO and Lucas Oul Series in a negative way. There is limited number of teams that can afford to travel/follow a eNational Tour.
    Yes, Lucas and WOO have both upped the points $$ and added more higher paying events. Also the purse structure has increased thru the field- but the $$ XR is throwing out there is huge.
    Long story short: Who Survives ?????

I have idea why more teams aren’t there. Just to make each each should would have netted 10 grand in start pay and at least 2500 in the point fund. Where is Babb, Pierce, Casebolt, Feger, Erb Jr. , etc and the list goes on. I just hate it

1 blown tire and you car is JUNK. Tracks Hard on motors and nobody can get motor parts. Max blair couldn't find any tires

Somebody posted earlier about the high pit prices and everything. XR has a pretty sweet loyalty program as well. Copied straight from their site.

“ The XR Super Series Loyalty Program will offer eligible Super Late Model drivers free event assets to XRSS events during the 2022 season. Drivers will unlock eligibility for the XRSS Loyalty Program by competing in the first four Super Late Model nights at the Karl Kustoms Bristol Dirt Nationals (March 25-26 and April 1-2) at Bristol Motor Speedway (Tenn.).

Eligible drivers will receive free event entry, up to five free pit passes, two pit vehicle passes, a VIP Parking stall and free merchandise space at each XR Super Series event, beginning with the Florida Dirt Nationals April 22-23 at All-Tech Raceway (Fla.). Drivers will retain XRSS Loyalty Program eligibility by continuing to compete in XRSS events.

There will be no contracts or other stipulations to the XRSS Loyalty Program. If you keep racing in the XRSS, you’ll stay a part of the program. Once a Super Late Model driver skips an event feature day, they are no longer program eligible. Driver exemptions for emergency absences will be cleared through XR Super Series Director Dan Robinson.”

I think fuel prices and shortage on parts played a big part in the lower car counts. I didn’t have high expectations though. I thought between 40 - 50 at most.

if This same race/pay scale is at Fairbury there would be 100+ cars

The 50g & 25g races pay $2,500 to start.
    8/13/16

I think he is a hall of famer. Yes sir. No matter what he wins and wins a lot.
    Last edited by Rajflyboy; 04-02-2022 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    I think he is a hall of farmer. Yes sir. No matter what he wins and wins a lot.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You got that right Flyboy. Hall of FARMER!

Weatherman85

Yea I looked it up afterwards and saw that also.

I think he is a hall of farmer. Yes sir. No matter what he wins and wins a lot.
    As per usual You are RIGHT again ! !

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    藍藍藍藍藍藍 You got that right Flyboy. Hall of FARMER!
    (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) spell check 😜 ok. You got me

(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) spell check  ok. You got me
    I don't understand ? ? Whats the big deal anyway ?
    Last edited by Raceready; 04-02-2022 at 09:35 PM.

Madden finished 2nd tonight (25K) and won the Bristol points (100K), putting his 4-day Bristol total at over $230,000.
    Last edited by TerryM; 04-02-2022 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Madden finished 2nd tonight (25K) and won the Bristol points (100K), putting his 4-day Bristol total at over $230,000.
    Crazy numbers for 4 nights of racing.

A couple of guys didn't make a feature but attempted all 4 nights and got $5,000 each because they paid back through 24th in points.

Anyone that made all 4 shows earned a minimum of $15,000. ($2,500 to start, $5,000 point fund)
    Last edited by DirtTrackin52; 04-03-2022 at 09:41 PM.

I bet there are a few drivers regretting their decision to skip Bristol.

I bet there's some that wished they never went also

All this money is exactly why this XR deal is going to die. I don't care if it is the Burtons behind this deal. Smart people that have money don't stick around long enough to lose money. The racing was boring as heck to watch. There couldn't have been 1000 people in the stands. I don't care what the tv deal brought in.