Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Alright genius go ahead and explain to me how more big money races is going to hurt the sport.
    Why no answer ? Why no answer ? ?

There are a lot of geniuses on here (mostly with small wenuses)
    Heck, most on here were worried about your brain, now I’m wondering if we gotta get you in conversion therapy too.

All worried about eggplants, bananas, and hot dogs.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

The thought that you are thinking about other men's private parts is kind of disturbing

Speak for yourself ! !

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    The thought that you are thinking about other men's private parts is kind of disturbing
    Anytime someone rips someone else it’s normally cause their junk is small 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Why no answer ? Why no answer ? ?
    Cause they ain’t got nothin

Quote Originally Posted by dynotimeonly View Post
    At some point here REAL soon alot of people are going to have a SERIOUS wake up call here! You think all this "big money" is gonna save the sport? They're litterly crushing the Saturday night tracks trying to survive with fewer asses in the stands as ever. The smaller "Saturday night" tracks are what got the sport where it is now.
    Secondly, These Dolly Parton purses are doing WAY more harm than good. What's more important?? Team "A" earning a half million dollars? OR, the big money up front get's spread out thru the field so you have great car counts? You'd better start considering that REAL soon! With the costs going thru the roof for everything you'd better start taking care of EVERYONE. Not just the few remaining hot shots that can afford to bounce around cherry picking.
    4m post of the month so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I can't see where the xr series is hurting local Sat. night racing. Pretty much anyone competing in the Super Late class would be at a Lucas or WoO event if this XR series didn't exist. I highly doubt anyone racing locally will attend these events.
    XR is making ALOT of cash off all the "Saturday Night Sh!tboxes" Just look at all the cars lining up with their Hornets to wave at mom in the stands as they drive the Bristol Highbanks! XR is making these people stars by featuring them in their Social Media posts. Its genius! These racers are taking vacations from work to be there and spend 2 months budget doing it.

So yea Hustler tell me how thats helping local racing? Good for XR. Lucas and WoO could have been doing this but they chose to remain stagnet over the past 15 years . Its in my experience that when Big Money comes to town we are left complaining about the "good ole days"

I like to use Nashville as an example. 10 years ago it was still a big town with a small town mom and pop vibe. Now all the real estate was bought up by big money and turned into mediocre 4 level bars with rooftop views serving $8 Yuelglings to batchelorette parties and people that have zero clue what good music sounds like.

The only part that hurts local Saturday night tracks is the fact that every major event in the country is available to be streamed. Why go to your local track when you can sit at home and stream 3-4 quality shows? And where is that money going? Racers should be getting their cut of that money, I know purses are going up but sit around and add up the math on how much more money a year these Series’ are taking in year now with the subscriptions, it’s crazy

If these Saturday night race tracks were ran right they would. Have business If they were run better they want to run 9 or 10 classes or run till 2am or both and then they wonder why they can't draw a crowd it ain't no mystery to me if they would pay something an put on a show they would have a crowd.

You go to the local tracks because it's better in person! It's that simple!! Sights, smells, watching what & who you want, being your own director, interactions with other racing people, etc. You don't get that at home by yourself! As some who read this do, go whereever on Saturday night and watch the "streamed" races on Sunday. (though some still secretly watch Nascar too) You can fast forward, rewind, be "late model snobs" and skip the other classes, watch several races & "catch up" easily. By the way, Nascar has been pretty good this year!

Spot on champion24. Great post.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    You go to the local tracks because it's better in person! It's that simple!! Sights, smells, watching what & who you want, being your own director, interactions with other racing people, etc. You don't get that at home by yourself! As some who read this do, go whereever on Saturday night and watch the "streamed" races on Sunday. (though some still secretly watch Nascar too) You can fast forward, rewind, be "late model snobs" and skip the other classes, watch several races & "catch up" easily. By the way, Nascar has been pretty good this year!
    The problem we have is, none of our local tracks can get a show in before midnight, and we love super late models. Other than GIS’s Speedweeks event, we haven’t attended a local show in over two years.

As for NASCAR, it’s fantastic right now. The influx of talented young drivers over the past few years has been a real boost for the sport. We attended the Cup race Sunday at Atlanta and had a great time. The racing was awesome, the new cars are awesome, and that new AMS surface and configuration is perfection. Probably my favorite NASCAR track now. That sport is definitely back and you could feel it in the crowd all day.

You are exactly right Terry M. I think Nascar is moving in the right direction but I usually don't say much about it because you get trashed. LOL
    Nascar has a ton of young talent too. I have always supported it, but it is even better with the new car that producing new winners.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    You are exactly right Terry M. I think Nascar is moving in the right direction but I usually don't say much about it because you get trashed. LOL
    Nascar has a ton of young talent too. I have always supported it, but it is even better with the new car that producing new winners.
    I’m fine with the snowflakes trashing me. They’re always trashing something. Whining about this, boycotting that. NASCAR is kicking ass right now. Definitely trending in the right direction. I wish I could say the same thing about the sport we gather here to discuss.

Now old Bad Krashalotski has been caught cheating to add to the excitement ! ! !

Now old Bad Krashalotski has been caught cheating to add to the excitement ! ! !
    He didn’t really cheat. Painted the metal instead of using a wrap. Did the rules say “No Paint?Brilliant really if there is an aero advantage to that 👍

It sounds like somebody is nit-picking ? ?

It sounds like somebody is nit-picking ? ?
    Hendrix wouldn’t have been penalized for this creativity

Probly not !