Default Southern Raceway

I know some on here get all giddy over the HTF guys, but that start at Southern, Jesus. Crane shoulda as he said spun his a$$ out. Don’t pick the outside if the second they throw the green you’re going to hang a hard left and totally bone the guy on the inside. RIP, but definitely a Jackie Boggs move.

Guessing he subscribes to the Michael Page Jesus racing etiquette.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

That was the restart Joiner crowded him. It looked to me Crane tried to set the pace for initial start and actually jumped it. Maybe Joiner was upset over that deal. Nonetheless Joiner was aggressive when he really didn't need to be.

There was some home cooking for sure. I live about an hour from the track and only even been twice. The surface is just terrible. Facilities are pretty decent and plenty of seating, but that's where it ends.

The facilities and seating sure didn’t look very nice on TV. And Crane didn’t appear to jump the start, IMO. That was all on Joiner.

Made absolutely no sense for JJ to want to start on the outside. He's raced there a million times its almost always one lane on the bottom. Nice facility but the surface is wretched. I thought he crowded Crane on the restart really bad until I watched the replay, wasn't nearly as bad as what I expected to see. Unless Crane let off before the flagstand JJ cleared him clean.

Is it just me or is southern raceway a complete dump? They were bragging on HTF that they had redone the track and all this but it looked to me like they would’ve been just as well racing in a cornfield that hasn’t been rained on in 6 months

Hunt the back

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Hunt the back
    Whats going on back there ?