Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kyle Bronson

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Probably kids on the way
    Maybe she is " KNOCKED on up " ? ? ?

Probably the fact he was already behind in points coming out of Florida is the main reason.

Too many high paying races to commit to a series anymore. You will see more drop off too.

Are we just assuming he is off tour because he missed one race? I haven't him or anyone else say he is officially off the tour. His schedule still shows mostly Lucas, and they do not race again til the 2nd weekend of April. Him going to bristol for the next 2 weeks doesn't tell us much.

IMO he didn't just didn't feel hauling for one payout this weekend.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 03-22-2022 at 07:49 PM.

I don't get the hype atomic gets, never been to the place, and for what I see on the tv broadcast it's a single lane dust trap. Maybe the place races better than what you see on camera, I don't know.

Yes, they have created a class to pay less and costs aren't really that different.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    I don't get the hype atomic gets, never been to the place, and for what I see on the tv broadcast it's a single lane dust trap. Maybe the place races better than what you see on camera, I don't know.
    I'm not sure it gets hyped, but it doesn't race as well as it did before the temporary walls went up. The work has been undone, but the arc of the corners has changed or something.

The track is pretty fast and the aero of the cars hurts the racing there as well.

It also looks like on unsanctioned nights, it's become more a sprint car tack again, so I guess I won't have any of that to worry about as much. There are plenty of nights where "410 sprints" is on the schedule and I only count 1, "late models".
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I personally didn't like the racing with the temporary walls, thought the track raced better when guys could run through 1 & 2 on the top. The key I always thought was making the bottom work as well, when the track didn't have the wall. That's just my opinion, but we only race mods there a couple times a year.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

Are there plans to permanently install new walls the proper way in the backstretch or did they scrape that idea all together?

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Are there plans to permanently install new walls the proper way in the backstretch or did they scrape that idea all together?
    Not sure. They did extend it and taper back away from the track. It's better than it's been, aside from a full wall.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    I believe that's the plan, they said they didn't have time before the season started. Believe they also plan on adding seating along the backstretch which would necessitate the wall. They are land locked behind the bleachers on the front stretch. That's from their posts on social media.

I heard them say they are replacing the frontstrectch bleachers with ones purchased from Rockingham Speedway.