Thread: Seriously?

Default Seriously?

A black WOMAN who was nominated for the SUPREME COURT OF THE US because she is a black WOMAN cannot define WOMAN ? C’MON MAN ………..,.ERRR WOMAN ! And half of AMERICA is OK with this sh!t ?

she didnt wanna give her hand away..if enshrined...she gotta big sex case coming...she gonna screw everybody over...

I cant believe no one asked her if she thought the first qualification for a justice of the supreme court should be the color of your skin ????? black folks have fought for years to get rid of racism in this country , if this isn't a prime example of racism , IDK what is , and black folks should be offended more than any one ,,,,,,

The media is swooning over her and accusing the Reps of being racist to ask tough questions. The low life lying Washington democrats are crying foul because the Reps dare to ask tough questions. They are nothing but lying self centered thieves. The elephant in the room is how they treated the last three rep candidates.

Here is truth. If this women was a rep instead of a dem, then she would be treated like they treated Clarence Thomas years ago. I really don't care much for politicians but these Dems are the worst that America has to offer!!!!!

I bet she can't define what a communist is either. Hand her a mirror!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!