Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    So smooth and Billy the kid are the same person... oh I see! Thanks Karen 
    I have no idea if they are the same or not...I never thought they were...but I will see smooth at the illini 100...why don't you come by and ask him yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Wheels View Post
    Throwing money at a problem without dicing the problem never accomplishes anything.

Super Late Models are dying because they are too expensive. Yet this series showcases the same wide open rules as WoO and Lucas that are slowly killing the sport.

It showcases the same time trial format as WoO and Lucas that produces mediocre racing and puts the highest dollar teams in the front. And continues to kill car counts.

And when only 24 drivers get the big money. Well you get 37 cars.

Somebody is throwing away a lot of money to accomplish nothing.
    I didn’t know XR was suppose to fix this problem. Did they say they were going too?

37 cars for 50k is gonna be the norm this year because it seems every weekend this year has a race paying that much. If you wanna blame XR, then blame the other organizations and series in the sport also.

If this race was at Eldora, FALS, or any other big time track. We would all lose our minds and thinks it’s the greatest thing ever. Even if the car count was only slightly better.

But what about Ritchie ?

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    I have no idea if they are the same or not...I never thought they were...but I will see smooth at the illini 100...why don't you come by and ask him yourself?
    Not gonna make the illini

Oh, he's SLIDING SIDEWAYS, t mac fan 39, HIGH ROLLER and a few others. He has almost as many names on here as me lol . . . What about you ? ? ? 邏
    Close ,but no stogie ! !

When did I ever call smooth russ ? Lol, you and Billy the kid are the same person russ, whoops , I meant Karen 
    I may or may or not seen him on one them there U - tube videos what were called " Karens behaving badly " ? ?

Oh, he's SLIDING SIDEWAYS, t mac fan 39, HIGH ROLLER and a few others. He has almost as many names on here as me lol . . . What about you ? ? ? 邏
    That Know it all Hillbilly guy thinks that I is YOU ! !

I think some of it can be blamed on DLM teams as well beuase drivers / teams think they have to have everything and price themselves right out of the business.
    They don't need everything.
    If many of them starting years ago would have actually taken the time to learn how to set a car up and or drive instead of thinking they need the latest and greastest ivention and or idea many might still be racing.
    STOP buying everything and learn to be a better driver and team with what you have.
    To tip it off some have very crapy car maintaince to keep a car running good and looking and making sure things are working properly.

Just My Opinion.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

The man with the money says, we will outspend them all and some of them will stop racing, which some believe means more chance of me making money. If you have been around long enough I'm sure you have seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Wheels View Post
    Throwing money at a problem without dicing the problem never accomplishes anything......Somebody is throwing away a lot of money to accomplish nothing.
    I guess the question becomes what were they trying to accomplish. If you are assuming they wanted to save SLMs, then no, it didn't work. My assumption is someone saw a way to create a buzz and make money, and if I am right, I imagine it worked pretty well. We'll see if they are still on the map next year, then you can be certain it worked. If they are a memory, then they failed. Accomplishments are in the perspective.

from the looks of things..theres not a whole lot of buzz in Bristol

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox28 View Post
    from the looks of things..theres not a whole lot of buzz in Bristol
    Like I posted on another thread.. the Saturday night show was horrible. I watched the heats and feature that someone posted on You Tube. I actually skipped through most of if. Glad I didnt pay for that garbage.

Also if you count only the fans that were there, not crew members or family of the drivers, it looks like less than 100.

When did I ever call smooth russ ? Lol, you and Billy the kid are the same person russ, whoops , I meant Karen 
    Why do you keep thinking I'm Russ? Don't you got better things to do? Or are you a kid just being silly????? Either way you are one weird dude!

Not the same person I can promise you that. WTF is wrong with you?

You let me get you upset over a name then ask what's wrong with me? Settle down Karen, jeezzz ! Lol sommer . . .
    Who's upset??? lol. Im just wondering why you keep calling everyone Russ?? And who the hell is Russ? your dream lover?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    Who's upset??? lol. Im just wondering why you keep calling everyone Russ?? And who the hell is Russ? your dream lover?
    I reckon somebody is getting the best of you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I reckon somebody is getting the best of you ?
    Best of me? What the hell are you talking about? (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) i ain't even mad. I still have no clue who Russ is?? Is this a dirt racing forum? Because you guys don't do too much race talk, more like gossip queens. smh

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    Best of me? What the hell are you talking about? (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) i ain't even mad. I still have no clue who Russ is?? Is this a dirt racing forum? Because you guys don't do too much race talk, more like gossip queens. smh
    That is correct.. it is a clown show. Nearly every thread gets off in the weeds with stuff unrelated to racing.

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    no you didnt call anyone names...but your reply was equally condescending..."And how did that work out? Just asking for a friend."...and if you would read instead of trying to put someone down you would have seen i said "way back when" and i mentioned tracks like crown point and rensselaer which have been closed for years...so if you didnt know it was a long time ago...then when did you think i was talking about? you were being a smart azz
    Take a CHILL PILL !!!!