Thread: Disneyland ...

Default Disneyland ...

Many good wholesome familes with family values are preparing to boycott "The House of The Mouse " because of a WOKE policy that they are not allowed to address crowd using "BOYS and GIRLS " in case would offend any transgender children that may be there ! ! Even many employees are upset over this...

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Many good wholesome familes with family values are preparing to boycott "The House of The Mouse " because of a WOKE policy that they are not allowed to address crowd using "BOYS and GIRLS " in case would offend any transgender children that may be there ! ! Even many employees are upset over this...
    If you are a tranny are you not still considered a “boy or a girl “ ?

My great grandparents sold them 200 acres back during the early development stages.......if they only knew!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    My great grandparents sold them 200 acres back during the early development stages.......if they only knew!
    If'n they was good Christians and could see what it has become now they may have told them to " Kiss their AZZ " ? ?

What this Disney episode exposes is that we have options. For parents who want to take families to theme parks and amusement parks, they don't have to go to Disney parks. Competition exists for the entertainment dollar and probably some of those entities are right now considering - keeping their mouths shut - about some of these issues for a while and seeing how this shakes out.

The trans community makes up about 1 percent of the population and the gay community makes up about 3 percent. But on the left, these groups right now have tremendous influence. Tolerance used to be the word we heard over and over again. Okay, tolerance means you are going to tolerate something - you're going to "put up with it" and you don't necessarily have to like it but put up with it you will. But tolerance now doesn't seem to be quite enough for that crowd, now you need to join in on total acceptance and embrace everything about their movements.

If you are part of a traditional values crowd, the left hates you. They want your money, but they hate you. When you can make choices about where to spend your money, don't give it to them. Start pushing back and be a wiser consumer when you can. I hope a whole lot of families decide to take their theme park dollars elsewhere. Disney is a huge entity and they have their tentacles all over entertainment. Disney has a huge presence in China, but they are not bothered by all the human rights abuses of Communist China, they are hypocrites. Disney is bothered that teachers in Florida can't teach about aspects of human sexuality to kids between kindergarten and third grade. Seriously? Think back to when you were 5,6,7 years old, did you have a care in the world about such things?

A good story has developed over the brand Harry's, the shaving product company. Harry's pulled their ads from the Daily Wire over "values misalignment" when someone on the Daily Wire said that - boys are boys and girls are girls. Jeremy Boreing, the creator of the Daily Wire started up Jeremy's Razors. If you want good laugh please check out Jeremy's Razors. The video launch of Jeremy's is out there and widely viewed. It is funny as he!!
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Saw something with charlie kirk, I think....only .018/million dudes are predisposed this way.....So to get 1.8 persons it will take 100 million dudes just to be predisposed that way!!!!!!!!!!!! but yet this infinitesimal group of mentally ill peoples (this is a mental disease) are screwing it up for everybody!!!!!!! The left is so far off the bell curve they dont even register...well gaaaa-lie.......Halirious I dont care what people do behind closed doors...If i wanna do it Ill be there otherwise keep it to yourself..... somewheres along the line some peoples in charge got there wires screwed up..... yea to the original post....she he it....SH1TE.......to each there own....these peoples aint special, just different...stop giving them the headlines!!!
    Last edited by racerx99; 04-04-2022 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    My grandparents took me there the first year it opened and every year after that when we would visit Jax. I remember they had a shoe box with all of our left over ticket books in them….we always looked forward to going through them when we visited.

We have taken our kids several times when they were growing up…..doubt I will make it back there, the grandchildren really have zero interest in Disney and to be honest, we don’t either anymore…..Disney did that to themselves.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

my mom took me and my brother in the mid to late 70,s when there was nothing but the magic kingdom , went a couple more times in the 80.s , then in 07 I took the X wife , my two children and my best friends daughter , whom was like my own , to orlando for a week , still did not see it all , but that trip cost me 5 grand , that was it for me and that over priced BS , I could care less if it sunk into the swamp its built on and can take the HOMO.s ( cant say gay anymore ) with it .....

It's time to quit investing any money into Disney entertainment. That menas the theme parks, the movie theatres, DVD's, and the apparral, toys, etc. It's time to shut them down, and the whackjobs working there can get what they deserve!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

HollyWoke, just another branch of this rogue government!

https://images.happyinktee.com/wp-co...on-T-Shirt.jpg

Disney Actress and Husband Convicted of Child Sex Charges

What about club 33 at Disneyland. what do any you know about that .......

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    HollyWoke, just another branch of this rogue government!
    Certainly has nothing to do with a what you trust is a rouge government. Its the very deep state/ shaddow govenment! Small dominant group of multi national elites who WILL CULL KILL an SUBGATE get what THEY WANT!!! Know what err body thinks of as the "Powers the be".