Default Bounce on throttle

I have a car that is experiencing a few issues. Is a 4 link car with 5th coil. We race in New Zealand (a country near Australia) few differences to a latemodel but very close. We are struggling with a bounce off the corner on throttle. You can hear the engine load and unload just like you can a latemodel, but also visibly see it. It can be violent at times if you hit a rut . What areas could one look at to remedy this?

Is your class called Super Saloons, or something like that? I've seen videos of racing down your way and noticed the tires you run are huge (like a Sprint Car RR). Anyway, be mindful of rear link angles (like too much LR Upper), or J-Bar rake...things that make the suspension real close to being solid. The only "spring" or give in the suspension then is the tires.

The Jet. Thanks for your reply. Yes you are correct on the name of our class being super saloons. And yes we do run the oversized novelty sprintcar RR tires. This is due to what's imported and we now have a minimum size of 99" rr. The car is fast just gets un settled. Going by what I've read is common bar angles for late models, it's still on the low side. It would only be 40° plus or minus at full droop. And jbar is not excessively raked either maybe 3'" . But I will take a look at them again thanks

try a spring bar on the upper left 4 link bar (if legal).
    you may try a shorter left lower 4 link bar and a longer top left 4 link bar.
    that will rotate the cage a bit closer to 0 and not make the LR corner ridged.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Those angles are relative to our bar lengths and bird cage dimensions. Our cages generally have 9" from center to center. If your cages or rear mounts have a shorter distance those same angles can create a much different index rate even more so if your bars are shorter