FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

April 6, 2022

Ray Cook Sets Fast Time; Finishes Sixth in Crate All-Star Series Visit to I-75 Raceway

(BRASSTOWN, NORTH CAROLINA) Ray Cook and his #53 team returned to I-75 Raceway for the second straight Saturday evening on April 2 to compete in an American Crate All-Star Series special event. A total of 34 Crate Late Models showed up and showed out at the Volunteer State oval and Ray set the bar in qualifying by posting the fastest lap of 15.730 seconds.

Ray then ran third in the fast dash to earn the rights to the inside of the second row for the start of the 50-lap feature event. With $5,000 on the line in the contest, the Brasstown, North Carolina ace fought hard for a top five showing before slipping to sixth at the checkered flag behind only victor Hayden Cardwell, Cory Hedgec0ck, Cameron Weaver, Zach Sise, and Jeremy Steele. Complete results from the Sweetwater, Tennessee facility can be located online by clicking on www.i75raceway.com.

The Ray Cook Racing team will continue their busy stretch of racing - weather pending - on Saturday, April 9 at 411 Motor Speedway in Seymour, Tennessee. The inaugural running of the ‘Spring Fling’ will take place this weekend at 411 and the 604 Crate Late Models will compete for a $1,500 top prize on Saturday. More information on the unsanctioned ‘Spring Fling’ can be located by logging onto www.411motorspeedway.net.

Ray Cook Racing would like to thank the following group of sponsors for their continued support: Always Moving, LLC, J&J Construction, Vinson Sims Construction, Katschman Trucking, Capital Race Cars, American Racer South, Schaeffer’s Racing Oil, FK Rod Ends, GW Performance, Sunoco Race Fuels, Jay D1ckens Racing Engines, Stealth Carburetors, Real Racing Wheels, PRC (Performance Rod & Custom), Collins Signs, and Delph Communications.

For the latest news and schedule information concerning the #53 team, feel free to visit their official Internet home at www.RayCook53.com.

Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications
www.DelphCommunications.com