Thread: Kid Rocket

Default Kid Rocket

What’s new with Josh? We have not seen him much this season. Is he doing ok and do you think he will get back to winning again anytime soon?

He's a teammate to Boom Briggs this year running with the World Of Outlaws Late Model Series.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    He's a teammate to Boom Briggs this year running with the World Of Outlaws Late Model Series.
    I’m aware of that but that doesn’t seem to be going anywhere good at this point for one of the best drivers in the sport (in my opinion).

In a good car, he has become average at best. He has all the necessary tools at his fingertips to do much better. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, he has no drive to be on top. You cannot tell me that hauler can't be sitting right beside team valvoline. He if anyone should know all there is to know about an xr-1. Yet his on track showings leave a lot to be desired. Father's and son's sometimes just can't work together. Mark Richards has dirt in his veins. His work ethic has made Rocket what it is today. Josh has stepped back from that and he can't be faulted for it.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    In a good car, he has become average at best. He has all the necessary tools at his fingertips to do much better. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, he has no drive to be on top. You cannot tell me that hauler can't be sitting right beside team valvoline. He if anyone should know all there is to know about an xr-1. Yet his on track showings leave a lot to be desired. Father's and son's sometimes just can't work together. Mark Richards has dirt in his veins. His work ethic has made Rocket what it is today. Josh has stepped back from that and he can't be faulted for it.
    Could be👍 You would think he could have/get best stuff available and figure out how to use it. Maybe burn out from starting so young ?

Rocket is Marks business ……Josh drives for a job……way different.

I have mixed emotions about Josh but hope he just has fun with boom for a while….how can that not be possible?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Obviously, the missing link is the crew chief.......aka Mark Richards!

Does Josh have a day job? I’m assuming