Default Longer left side bars

Bought a car from a reputable racer, going through and check wheelbase at static and realize left side is trailed 2", find bars on left side are longer, before I call the racer and ask a silly question does trail at static sound normal?

Quote Originally Posted by erm95 View Post
    Bought a car from a reputable racer, going through and check wheelbase at static and realize left side is trailed 2", find bars on left side are longer, before I call the racer and ask a silly question does trail at static sound normal?
    I've seen it done. Thought is more hike has more steer, so they cheat it a bit. That sounds pretty excessive though.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

The LS wheel base is longer by 2" or just the bars are longer by 2" as in the chassis mounts are 2" forward?
    It would help to know the brand of chassis as many guys are familiar with the popular ones.
    Last edited by Lizardracing; 04-14-2022 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardracing View Post
    The LS wheel base is longer by 2" or just the bars are longer by 2" as in the chassis mounts are 2" forward?
    It would help to know the brand of chassis as many guys are familiar with the popular ones.
    He did say "checking wheelbase and found lr trailed." Then I'm taking this led to him to search and find long bars. A few years back, there were some Rockets in my area that were maybe 3/4 or so under some conditions, best I could tell, but if the wheelbase is moved 2", that's pretty drastic.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1