Default Are rainouts helping the supply???

With all of the early season rain outs I wonder if this is actually helping engine builders/tire companies/etc. to get caught up and guys aren’t issuing up any of their stuff. Maybe that is dumb logic on my part lol. But I would think for some midwestern guys for example they have not ran one race all year and likely will not until the end of April or Early May now. I am referring to guys like Babb, Feger, Spatola, Unzicker, etc.

It's surely helpful on the fuel bill.
    8/13/16

I think it definitely is. Anytime you can decrease consumption, it lets production catch up.

We discussed this at https://insidedirtracing.com/turn-2-...essee-weekend/. I think you'll see more "rain outs" until the tire situation gets better and fuel prices start to come down.

No it's not helping all because production not set to begin till end of April for certain tires.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    No it's not helping all because production not set to begin till end of April for certain tires.
    Yeah but they aren’t using up their currently supply of tires and engines so they can use them later on?