Thread: KB 18 Bristol

Default KB 18 Bristol

Kyle Busch is still the master at Bristol. Fast car and waited for the kiddies to wreck em up and then pounce for the win 👍

Does it look like he could fall into a bucket of sh1t and come out smelling like roses like old Ironhead Earnhardt once said about Rusty Wallace ? ?

60 wins = talent any way you look at it

That Buschy boy was like "The Silver Fox" David Pearson ; He laid back and made it to the finish then when the timing was right he floated like a butterfly but stung like a bee ?
    Last edited by Raceready; 04-26-2022 at 05:52 PM.

like he said , if they want to give it to me , i will take it , and it was a gift , good to see red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) and brisco was all good after the race , over all , I thought it was the best nascrap race I have seen in a good while ....

Great race!!!!! Tyler handled his misfortune with complete class and glad to see he an Chase shake hands.
    Both those guys understand dirt track racing. Tyler should win soon. Congrats Shrub on his 60th.

I read where the race had a viewership of 4 million. That's pretty darn good for a NASCAR race these days. I think the NASCAR on dirt is probably here to stay for a while. Several drivers are politicking for removing windows if this thing becomes a normal part of the schedule. Interesting to see where that goes. As it is now, they must have a hard, dry, slick track because those first few laps showed what any amount of tack did to the cars grilles and windows.

Felt bad for Redd!ck as he'd ran well all weekend but you could see a banzai slider coming with the hope of eight steering better than four.

Strange too that they ran on Easter. Old school NASCAR had two dates that were absolutely no-days, one was Easter and the other was Mother's Day.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

I guess dirt is back in 2023 at Bristol

Maybe, but if it's gonna be blackslick, what is the use??
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

The respect between Tyler and Chase was killer, loved to see that…….very old school.

Tyler has grown up and come a long way since i first saw him pop up at east bay way back when….I have a picture somewhere of us standing around his car ….looked like Dennis the menace,lol.

I’m a fan
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Great race!!!!! Tyler handled his misfortune with complete class and glad to see he an Chase shake hands.Both those guys understand dirt track racing. Tyler should win soon. Congrats Shrub on his 60th.
    Very classy indeed. If that had been Dale Sr. in Chases posistion, he would have been whining and blaming Tyler for the whole wreck !! The same type of thing happened a North Wilksboro; Ricky Rudd WAS winning and Ironhead was second took Rudd and himself out with a bonzai move on the last lap and Earnhardt then whined that NASKY should suspend Rudd ! ! Kyle Petty who was a lap down in third then backed into the win ...