Parker Martin Returns to the Driver’s Seat this Weekend
Set for XR Super Series Doubleheader at All-Tech Raceway

MILLEDGEVILLE, Ga. (04/21/22) – After being sidelined since last September with a shoulder injury, Parker Martin is eager to return to the driver’s seat this weekend at Florida’s All-Tech Raceway.

Now fully recovered from the November surgery on his shoulder, the 18-year-old Martin will finally find himself in his Martin’s Industrial No. 6jr PMR Aviation / Southeastern Performance / Willy’s Carburetors / Longhorn Chassis / Fox Shocks / Hoosier Tire South / Southeastern Performance Race Engine Super Late Model.

“I can’t begin to describe how ready I am to return to racing. It feels like it’s been forever. From covid to shoulder surgery last year was just a nightmare,” Martin said. “I am just looking to get back in the groove, and I hope we will pick back up with a good finish this weekend.”

Martin will return to the familiar confines of his Longhorn Chassis but will have a new powerplant under the hood. The engine package has been developed over the past several months by his father’s engine shop along with Richie Griffin from Southeastern Performance. Team engineer, Brock Wise also has worked hand-in-hand with the development group on the new engine package.

“It’s pretty cool to be running an engine that my dad (Chris Martin) put a lot of thought and work into. I also greatly appreciate the help from Richie (Griffin) and Brock (Wise),” Parker Martin said. “It’s definitely an exciting time for our team.”

Parker Martin will go head-to-head with a talent-laden field of racers this weekend – April 22-23 – at All-Tech Raceway (Lake City, Fla.). Friday starts with a $25,000-to-win program, and Saturday is headlined by a $50,000-to-win finale.

Full event details are available at www.XRSuperSeries.com .

Parker Martin would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include: Martin's Industrial, PMR Aviation, Sweat’s Portable Buildings, Fox Shocks, Southeastern Performance, Willy’s Carburetors, Hoosier Tire South, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For more information on Parker Martin Racing, visit the team’s official website at www.ParkerMartinRacing.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)