Default Flo Racing quiet time.

Hey Rigsby, DJ, Ben, or whoever has any pull at Flo.
    Could ya do something about the silent time when you're up and running. Maybe some harmonica music? Soft snoring?
    I don't know whether to wiggle my firestick, kick the cat, or turn up my hearing aid.
    8/13/16

You better be careful when your not the only show around.

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    You could alway reminisce the days when you and your kin folk was all togather...https://youtu.be/WnzMPF6vFJk
    Have you seen the one where the guy took The Wittakers to Wal Mart ? Thats W. Va. for ya ! ! ! Things are good in the Trailerhood ! !

Shore nuff did . . . Dropped that watermelon in his cart from the highest point ! ! Must a been checkin it for ripeness ?
    Might have checked the little guy out for "ripeness " when they returned to the house an found out that he had shat his pants so long ago that it was dried all over him ! !

Shore nuff did . . . Dropped that watermelon in his cart from the highest point ! ! Must a been checkin it for ripeness ?
    Maybe thats where that there Chastain guy in the Cup series got his idea of throwing down that big old watermelon down when he wins a race ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Might have checked the little guy out for "ripeness " when they returned to the house an found out that he had shat his pants so long ago that it was dried all over him ! !
    That was the guy with the name of Ray. He was the one that had a Bloomquist T-shirt on in one of the videos I thought ?