Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I was pleased with the racing when I was there many years ago; however, program times meant nothing. It was late, late, and later. A show should be run on time.

flo has a lot more going on than just late models. there live and taped stuff is drags, boats, sprints and in the winter they had snowmobile racing. i'd guess there is more, but that is all i can think of quickly. so, the point is, flo has a large revenue stream.

MRM stated Vic did not want the release to read that way. It was actually edited after initially being released. I don’t think Vic intended to paint Flo in any negative light whatsoever. Saying that, remember that Vic is the middle man. Sounds like he dumped a lot of his own money into repairs that he didn’t have to make but he did to make sure the event went ahead. I hate this for Bulls Gap and for Vic. That seemed like the perfect pairing. Also remember that it appears Flo rented the track. Meaning they had the most skin in the game to lose and could have easily lost money while the track still would have been paid. I’d assume they also paid the purse (which was over $60k). As already pointed out, that record audience doesn’t represent “new” revenue. I’m sure some of it was, but Flo also has one of the biggest and most diverse streaming subscription bases in all of sports to draw from. Attaching Kyle Larson’s name to it sure didn’t hurt.

Never a good thing for a track to shut down but with how bad the tire situation is getting, may not be so bad to not run a lot until 2023 when perhaps things maybe better. Drivers are having to beg others for tires just to run down here in the South as I am sure they are everywhere.

Better find John Thompson