Default Mike Tyson gone birky again ! !

Last Thursday Iron Mike was in an altercation on a Jet Blue flight. He pummelled a passenger that had heckled him. His handler that he was sitting with claims that the guy threw a water bottle at Crazy Mike but nobody could see it on the posted videos. Many have speculated that it was a staged stunt for publicity like the Chris Rock thing may have been. At any rate, Tyson is big and powerful enough that he could have just grabbed the man by by the back of the neck and walked him off the plane. He did not have to land all of those punches on the skinny guy. His hand should be registered as deadly weapons and he should be arrested [ again ] for his out of control action. The thug was going to a pro Marijuuana conferance as a guest. I would think smoking weed would be helping this nut case with his anger management issues ? The media is taking the "Poor Mike" attitude which doesn't surprise me given by the way that they now portray Snoop Doggy Dog as a great hero that we all should look up to ! !
    Last edited by Raceready; 04-25-2022 at 08:09 AM.

He was probably jacked up on toad venom again. It takes a ignorant somb!tch to go around licking frogs to get fu(ked up

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Last Thursday Iron Mike was in an altercation on a Jet Blue flight. He pummelled a passenger that had heckled him. His handler that he was sitting with claims that the guy threw a water bottle at Crazy Mike but nobody could see it on the posted videos. Many have speculated that it was a staged stunt for publicity like the Chris Rock thing may have been. At any rate, Tyson is big and powerful enough that he could have just grabbed the man by by the back of the neck and walked him off the plane. He did not have to land all of those punches on the skinny guy. His hand should be registered as deadly weapons and he should be arrested [ again ] for his out of control action. The thug was going to a pro Marijuuana conferance as a guest. I would think smoking weed would be helping this nut case with his anger management issues ? The media is taking the "Poor Mike" attitude which doesn't surprise me given by the way that they now portray Snoop Doggy Dog as a great hero that we all should look up to ! !
    I still believe Snoop Dog committed murder a number of years back.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Gonna part company with you guys.

The other passenger was drunk and acting like a horse's @ss himself. Apparently the dude had done some time himself so his halo wasn't on all that straight either (as a swell person). He went to Mike Tyson's school of f#c% around and find out and he - found out.

I normally don't fall down on the side of supporting Mike Tyson but he was minding his own business and deserved to be left alone, like pretty much everyone sitting on an airplane.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

I guess the guy thought he had a good plan………
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    He was probably jacked up on toad venom again. It takes a ignorant somb!tch to go around licking frogs to get fu(ked up
    He must have been in LA-LA land doing that toad venom when he got those silly azzed tatoos all over his face !!

The problem is in todays world people don't think they can get punched in the face.

He's just lucky he didn't get his ear bit off!!! hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    He's just lucky he didn't get his ear bit off!!! hehe
    Funny THAT ! ! The cannibal needs to be locked up and then throw away the key ! !