Default North Georgia Speedway to open May 7th (Weekly Saturday's) with 4 Late Model Classes.

Winfred Morris will promote the North Georgia Speedway in Chatsworth, Georgia in 2022.
    The track will have weekly racing on Saturday nights.
    They will open the 2022 season on Saturday, May 7th, 2022.
    The 2022 seson opener will feature 4 late model classes including: Late Models, Limited Late Models, 604 Crate Late Models, & 602 Crate Late Models.
    Morris is the former promoter of the Sugar Creek Raceway in Blue Ridge, Georgia.
    Pit Gates will open at 3:00pm on race nights and grandstands will open at 5:00pm.
    An open practice is scheduled for Thursday, May 5th.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Very glad to see this track opening this year! Winfred did a fine job at Sugar Creek and I'm sure he'll do well with this. I do wish that everyone would get on the same page with the classes though. For one, there are too many "Late Model" classes running on one night. Combine Limited and 604, one class of 602, Open Wheel, Street Stock, Pony/FWD. Run Supers if you can get enough cars to make a race, otherwise, save them for specials. We'll definitely come out and support though. My very first trip to the races was to this track with Winfred back in the early 90's. It's also the first track I ever turned laps on. A great facility that produces great racing! Love this place!

This place is home. I hope he has success for years and years and I will be there as I can to support him.
    However after looking at his payouts and classes I’ve got a scratch my head a bit. There’s zero need to run supers weekly as a separate class for $1,000 to win and limiteds weekly for $800 to win. Combine them, run the same rules as Boyd’s on Friday night, and your car count improves AND you save money IMO.

His payout for the top ten of both when ran separately based on quick math is $4650. You could combine them, pay

1. $1500
    2. $750
    3. $500
    4. $350
    5. $275
    6. $225
    7. $175
    8. $150
    9. $125
    10. $100

And still be $500 to the good. That’s 42 less people in the general admission you’d need to cover the cost, and a solid purse. You could still add a $200 bonus to the highest finishing limited and be money ahead.

Looks like they’re basically trying to fill in the gap Dixie/Rome left as they’re running their classes. I like the track but 4 LM classes is too much.